Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

wonderbeauties.love

I used this app in order to help me configuring my shipping rates with special rules & it was really useful & accurate.
In addition, the customer service team is quick to respond, very helpful and supportive.
I really recommend this app :)

Shine Pet Food Co.

We have a very complex shipping set up and Molly held my hand through the entire process. She even called me one day! Her response time whenever I had a question was SUPER prompt and clear. We are excited to have found this app!

Forgotten Flavours & On Point

Very professional app, quite easy to set-up and a great integration for my store. Blended rates are amazing and the support I got after emailing them was second to none. Would definitely recommend.

Margot Elena

The support staff is very helpful and responds to tickets quickly. We average about one ticket per year. We ship a product that Fed Ex considers hazardous material, so that factors into shipping rules.

India At Home

Excellent choice if you are looking for a highly-customised shipping rates solution. Its logic and rule-based rate system is highly customisable. The support team is also very responsive and provides fast responses. Thank you, ASR for such a wonderful app and amazing support along the way!

Three Basketeers

Wonderful app with great support. We needed help separating the shipping rules for our BYO Gift Baskets and shippable Gift Boxes, and ASR works perfectly. They even called me (on the Labor Day holiday, no less!) to talk me through making sure that everything works. Couldn't be happier!

Alumni of NY

The support is very helpful in figuring out how to configure the app to work for your needs. It's solved all of our issues so far.

MrLaundry

I was looking for an application for a long time that would allow me to improve the low flexibility of the native Shopify shipping module .... and ASR meets extremely well ... you can mix different criteria to define shipping rates ... and best of all the support, Molly did a great job helping me set up correctly. Congratulations ASR guys.

CuteKidStuff.com

I have a super-complicated shipping set-up and this app does it all! Not only that, but I'm soooo impressed with the customer service: when I didn't know how to do something, I got a reply quickly complete with a video showing how to do it, and an explanation on why it needs to be done that way. I couldn't ask for anything more :-). Highly recommended! Thank you!!!

RAGOO

I love this app! It let me create all the rules I needed for my shipping rates and whenever something didn't work out as expected their support was always there to help out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36