Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

Happy Feet Slippers

Awesome app and even better team to work with. I was able to get it running quickly with some small help from their team and they were incredibly responsive.

Mynoush

It took me month before I decided to commit to another app. After loosing more and more international orders because of the higher shipping prices I thought to offer them a 15$ discount if their cart reach 100$. It took a lot of research to finally find an app to do it. Since I was unsure if it will work I messaged the customer support, a few months back and a few days ago, each time I got a reply so quick I thought no one sleep there . This app offers the discount I wanted to my international customers, and also it allows to restrict the shipping of one of my collections to Canada only. Plus, I got help to install the whole thing. It works exactly as expected and I hope with time it will help to regain international customers. Thank so much Brian!!!

Erin McGuire Photography

This app saved my store!!!

I am an independent artist who decided to set up a print on demand print shop due to requests for prints of my work. I am working with different POD providers and will have hundreds of variants for each image, from large-sized wall art to tiny silver bracelets.

I had no idea what I was getting myself into with shipping. After creating nearly 200 products, I realized that my shipping needs were going to be very complicated. Too complicated to set up manual breaks for all the different weight and size possibilites. What I needed was a way to get the shipping rates directly from the POD providers and there is no way to do that through Shopify alone and thought I was going to have close my store because of it. Well, thanks to Brian and this app, I have a way to grab the rates from the POD providers and it all happens automatically too.

If you plan on using POD providers like Pixels, Gooten, Printify, etc., and you want to maintain your GM%, then you need this app. Shopify's shipping can be drastically off from what the POD providers charge so you need a way to get that information. From my research into the various apps offered here on Shopify for shipping, this app, with its easy integration with the most popular POD providers, is the best option for your store, by a long shot.

Thank you so much, Brian, for this wonderful app and for all of your help!!!

The Competitive Edge

I started my shop with Shopify shipping and found it was costing me WAY too much in inaccurate shipping rates. I contacted Advanced Shipping on the recommendation of a Shopify Guru. BEST thing I ever did.

I'm saving more money than the app costs easily. I shut down when it comes to this kind of set up. It baffled me. But once Brian personally walked me through it and answered all my questions, I can continue on my own ...
Brian was patient and fun. I needed that. I feel so relieved now that my fulfillment shop has it's shipping as automated and accurate as it can be.

Leaves me time to so much more! Thanks, Brian!

Mixx Audio

We've been using this app for over a year, it's so easy to use and allows us to set up all the rules and restrictions needed to fulfil our orders. Support staff are very responsive, questions are answered quickly - highly recommend this app!

Abstract Pursuits

Very versatile. Advanced shipping options is one of the biggest factors in choosing a website platform for us and this app does everything we need. I had some trouble during set up/activation and Shopify Support and App support was top notch and quick.

Dozier's BBQ

This has been a lifesaver app for shipping perishables and eliminating the cheaper, slower shipping options we have!

Not only that, but the support is top notch! I've emailed them for help setting up and making changes on multiple occasions and I always get a response back within minutes and the problem completely solved within hours. I can't think of a single other company with that kind of service! Well worth the very small cost!!

TilesInspired

We've been using this app for over a year to provide discounted pricing to our trade customers and it's been working exactly the way we've needed it to. Had one issue in that time (which turned out to be an input error on our part) and customer service was super fast in helping out. Really happy with Advanced Shipping Rules!

Didspade

I use this app to set custom rates, calculated and blended rates for products. It works so well, and makes it easy for me to only allow certain rates to show for certain products. Excellent customer support as well, very quick and helpful responses!!

Make Love With Food

I have been using Printful for years and just started shipping internationally. I went through hours being frustrated trying to set it up until I found out about this app. The best thing is their customer service is an 11/10! They responded to my emails quickly and helped me set it up. Very rare to find this customer service with an app like this. Thanks guys! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24