Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

by Bambri

Finely tune your shipping rates

mysexyveggies.com

Tried at least 5 app on the shopify app store , all of them are missing something to complete the job
this app is amazing everything you need for various shipping zone, rates and products!!! great rules condition and you can use your own carrier account rates, support is fast response and helped me do what i needed in short time(less then 24H), easy to use ... thanks Molly :-)

Curious Cat Bakery

I own a bakery and offer some items in my shop that ship nationwide while others don't. I needed an app that would only allow people to purchase what was available in their area and this was just what I needed. The best part, however, has been the customer service. I'm not exactly technologically inclined :) and the customer service has been excellent in helping me do the initial set up, troubleshooting and ironing out the issues that first came up and being overall very pleasant to work with. They reply to emails almost immediately!

Nellenby Inspired Design

The Advanced Shipping Rules app is very well designed and support has been great for configuring the settings I need!

Dogwood Dog Company

This is an amazingly easy to use and important app to solve a very annoying problem of Shopify's! Molly is wonderful and so helpful.

Haute Leopard

This app offers A M A Z I N G customer support. I can't thank Molly enough for all she did to help me set up my shipping rates. Without her help, I'm afraid I would never be able to do it myself. I can highly recommend this app to anyone. I have over 20 apps installed in my store and I can say, without a doubt, this one has the best customer support. Again, THANK YOU, Molly!

Pet Health Direct

I really do like the app as it provided the shipping rate flexibility not afforded by the standard theme. I did have some integration issues but Molly in their customer service department was extremely helpful and even supported me directly with App integration for my store. Highly recommended App and outstanding customer service.

WILDWURST

These guys are amazing! Really. They gave great and quick support that hit the mark. I tried two other parcel and shipping apps and these guys have performed the best by far. I am a fan. Thanks a million!

Jantz Supply

This app is amazing. We offer leveled flat rate shipping options to our customers that vary depending on products ordered. The initial set up was easy and any time I had a question or problem Brian or Molly responded quickly to help. They explained processes and if things were urgent went so far as to make fixes for us to speed the process along. LOVE this app and this company.

Nutrition Faktory

This app does absolutely anything you could want with shipping rates. I was about to give up on trying to get everything synced up with stores and domestic shipping, but after working with Molly, she easily helped me accomplish all our needs. Best customer support ever. If you need customized shipping, don't waste your time with other apps, this is all you need.

Baha'i Books Australia

I've used this App for two years now, and after receiving help for complex changes, I'd just like to say this is the only shipping App, of the many tried, that manages complexity logically, and with great support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29