Easily payout vendors
Save time managing multiple vendor commission splits. Process payouts how and when you choose!
Keep track of commissions
Automatically track sales data and payouts for each vendor. Share sales history and inventory with your vendors using a magic link!
Share visibility with vendors
Vendors can see what product has sold and can anticipate replenishment without having to run reports. No more back and forth!
About Vendor Den
Easily split and pay vendors their commission when their products sell in your store. Shops that adopt a consignment business model will find this app useful. Instead of keeping track of the money that you owe all of your vendors separately from your Shopify store and sending them updates on sales and inventory, you can use Vendor Den!
Vendor Den is only available and supported in the United States for now. All currency distribution is tracked in USD.
- Use the Cost field under products in Shopify to share commissions with vendors
- Vendor Den automatically loads sales and inventory data from your Shopify store
- Use the payout function in Vendor Den to track commission splits
- Send a magic link to your vendors so they can see their inventory, sales, and payout history
Consignment of Physical Spaces
- Product that has Product Type listed as "Class" can use the same function as above
- Vendors can be teachers or anyone you want to share compensation for tickets purchased
- The same process applies as any product sold in the Vendor Den app
Pricing 30-day free trial
or $15.83/month billed at $190 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
The features listed on the shopify page are actually not there. Says your vendors can set up the class/product, but they really can't. I think given time, it will be a very good app but not at the moment. Still needs a lot of work.
Thank you for your input. A new version of this app has been released and supports the vendor-shop relationship. It was always intended for the shop to set up product, not the vendor.