Smartphone Inventory Tracking
Easily track and make inventory adjustments from smartphones by scanning barcodes, QR codes or NFC Tags.
Manage inventory catalog by syncing data back and forth from the web or smartphone app.
Receive notifications when an inventory status changes, is expiring, or running low.
About Ventipix Inventory Manager
Ventipix Asset & Inventory Manager enables you to track fixed/portable assets and inventory online and in real-time. It comes with a smartphone app (iOS & Android) for either scanning barcodes (many formats including QR Codes) or tapping NFC Tags. Bluetooth/Wireless & USB handheld scanners are also supported.
The data captured, when a barcode is scanned or an NFC tag is tapped, is sent back to the server/computer, along with additional custom data relating to the asset or the inventory. You can specify which additional data should be captured.
All captured data can then be seen from the web or smartphone app. These data include the logs of who performed what action.
Inventory management features:
- Record Inventory - this service allows you sync changes or additions to your product catalog
- Stock-taking - this service enables you to count and record stock quantities by scanning barcodes or tapping NFC tags
- Add Inventory - this service allows you to increment and sync stock levels
- Reduce Inventory - this service allows you to decrement and sync stock levels
- Inventory Transfer - this service enables you to record data when inventory is moved from one location to another
- Purchase Order Items - this service enables you to track what items have been received, their quantities, condition, who received them, etc.
Email notification features:
- The app can notify those concerned when inventory is about to expire or when any other special date is about to elapse.
- The app can notify those concerned when stock-levels have reached a certain threshold.
- The app can send a notification email when a custom field's value has been changed.
- Using Zapier, you can integrate data from this app with those from other platforms, and create automatic actions. For example, a QuickBooks purchase order can be raised automatically when a deducted inventory reaches a re-order point.
- QuickBooks Online,
- Google Sheets,
- Excel Online
Pricing 7-day free trial
or $27.50/month billed at $330 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.