Venzee

Venzee

by Venzee.com

Upload products once, publish everywhere

Little Light Post

I have been using Venzee for about 5 months now and my patience is nearly gone. I really want this to work, but it just isn't! I've run into so many problems and so many delays. It has been misleading of Venzee to say right on their front page that it will 'meet the requirements of big retail in real-time' and to lead me to believe that it would work for my store. When I set up an export or edit it, it can take days to transfer that information to my website-and sometimes not transfer at all. I have to contact them, let them know, to which they will 'check my account' and have me delete and redo my exports. It is sooooo frustrating. I've been doing this over and over and over. So much, that I can't even open my store up yet.....and it's been months!!!! I'm willing to update my review with positive feedback if things change with Venzee. But I'm giving it a few more weeks and I guess I'll have to kiss this dream store goodbye! Don't know what other option I have!

Pure Hearts International

I wouldn't touch this app with a 10-foot pole after reading some of these other reviews here. Buyer beware.

East Of Elm

Once your exports are setup, this works like a charm and goes beyond the other feed tools we tried. This app lets you create content which was important for tying keywords back to Google Shopping. We've been able to generate categories and setup rules to automatically unpublish discontinued or out of stock products. FYI We're in the process of moving from Big Commerce to Shopify and this has saved us a bunch of time on the migration alone. Support has been great and is well worth the cost in time savings alone.

Mintwood Home

Do not use with Shopify. Kate doesn't respond to customer emails. She only responded when I questioned all the bad reviews. She doesn't believe it is customers like me. Use STOCK SYNC as it is much easier to sync your inventory and it is $10 compared to the $100 Venzee is. Also Venzee never worked and they charged me anyway. I asked for a refund and haven't heard back. Do NOT use this company.

Modernalo

Works great for updating inventory and products including auto adding new products based on the content rules we set up in our exports. I'd like an unpublish option for discontinued products but they said that feature is coming soon. Takes some setting up but once its done, its powerful. Support was okay, I got the feeling they're busy but the docs were good enough. Use live chat support as phone is often busy.

Contextgallery

Zero stars was not an option. I cannot stress how useless of a service this is. Not only will they not allow you to cancel your account yourself (leading to inevitable charges they won't refund 100%), they will also mislead you into thinking the service will work with Shopify. I was told by one account rep that syncing metafields using Venzee would be no problem and that a developer could help us set this up within a matter of days. Then the owner (?) of the company told me this was a feature they were working on and that it wouldn't be available for 8 weeks. I stated the urgency of our case over and over ... and still it took them over a week to finally tell me they could (WOULD) not help.

Bend Over Baby

This is our fifth store and our first on Shopify. We have an extensive product line, working with over 50 vendors in four countries. We were already using Venzee with our stores on Magento and I cannot recommend this app highly enough. This goes beyond mapping our vendors information. We can add product content, automatically generate categories and update everything on our stores instantly, each time us or our vendor imports a change to Venzee. This has saved us so much time and let us take on more brands. The service is outstanding. I'd send these guys a crate of beer if I had the address!! No joke - you need this. Thank you Venzee!

Neptune Wild

App never worked. Also I was wrongly billed and never got a refund. Awful support staff. I installed this app on Dec. 9 and also requested a demo. Support staff Mariel Fuentes requested the demo be pushed to next week. I asked which day can we reschedule. Never heard back. On Dec. 14, I uninstalled the app because this app didn't work & I never got the demo. At the time of installation, I used their promo code "Promo code, SHOPFREE will get you 60 days free on any of our packages." LIE Dec. 16, I was billed with an invoice of $98.10. I uninstalled this app within 5 days and shouldn't be billed. On the same day, I emailed them & never heard back. Then Dec. 20 I called and left a message for the owner Kate and also again emailed my previous email copy to her requesting a refund. Still no answer. So now I have to dispute with my bank. Venzee billed me outside of Shopify instead of through Shopify. UPDATE: 1-17-207: I filed a dispute with my bank and a chargeback was done. I already uninstalled this app since Dec. 16, 2016 but they continue to charge me monthly. I received another bill today in the mail when I already canceled with them in December.

Darcy And Main

I am so glad I found this app. We took on a new supplier with 9 brands totalling 35K products. No joke, its taken me 2 days to import all of these product lines including description, variants, images and spec setup to our store. Normally, this would take WEEKS. The supplier is on the Venzee platform so as they make changes or add products, our store is updated automatically. VERY happy with this app which comes with unlimited SKU's and vendors. Can't recommend it enough.. well except to our competitors!

Motogateway

Not sure how to rate this. I tried to use it to update my inventory, and it didnt make any changes to Shopify, I tried different ways to do it, but still nothing. Ill be honest, im not sure what this app is supposed to do, but I dont think it actually makes any changes to your store. I give it 3 stars because it just isnt clear what your supposed to do, or what it does, and its pretty confusing, probably just me, but I felt like i need to become a Venzee rep to figure out how it works.
Previous 1