Rezensionen (26)

• 4 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
21. Juni 2024

Great app and simple to use. This app makes SEO optimization easy by allowing you to see many SEO issues on one screen. I optimized them step by step. Also, the support team is really helpful and resolves my problems quickly. Highly recommended!

Loth Solutions
Etwa ein monat mit der App
30. April 2024

Before I found this app, I was using an SEO app that didn't meet my needs, but I'm glad I discovered this one. I liked the SEO scan feature. it's easy to use and I can optimize my store in minutes. Also, the support is great. Keep up the good work!

Alescia Parfüm
3 monate mit der App
Codeimo hat geantwortet 26. Mai 2024

Thank you very much for your positive review. We're glad to hear that you can easily do your SEO optimizations. We appreciate it!

15. Februar 2024

Wow what a time saver. I have hundreds of listings and have never really set up the seo and alt image seo correctly. This does it all for you! It also rewrites your product descriptions much better and the best part is it automatically updates your shopify site with all new information. Absolutely worth every dollar of the pro plan. It would cost you $20,000 to do the work i have just gotten done on my own with this app. Do yourself a favor and try it. And the customer service is outstanding also. Sent a text message and got an immediate response.

YOGAZ
4 monate mit der App
Codeimo hat geantwortet 26. Mai 2024

Thank you for your review! We're glad our app has saved you time and helped with SEO optimization. It's great to know the automatic updates and improved descriptions are working well for you. We appreciate your positive feedback. Thanks for recommending us!

Bearbeitet am 5. Juli 2024

Good app, easy to use.

Mi tienda
Spanien
2 tage mit der App
30. Juni 2024

Utilisation ultra simple et intuitive. J'ai pu remettre ma boutique dans le droit chemin. Je recommande fortement.

Techartdeco
Frankreich
Etwa 3 stunden mit der App
3. März 2024

If you are using some other apps to control your stock and pricing, the app fits perfectly. price and stock monitoring apps change the holeee title etc information of the product so they change seo, too.

But by this app, problem is being sorted out. fixing seo as you do. just item name info maybe after seo suggestion of ai should be updated on your stock pricing monitoring app.

The best in the market for my problems.

Special thanks to Salih for amazing support.

Yellow Cart Family Store
32 minuten mit der App
Codeimo hat geantwortet 26. Mai 2024

Thank you for your positive review! I'm glad to hear our app fits well with your stock and pricing tools and helps with SEO optimization. It's great to know that our features are resolving your SEO issues seamlessly. We appreciate your feedback!

17. Dezember 2023

I was looking for an app to make SEO optimization for my store and I'm glad that I found this app. It has really simple interface, easy to use and great customer service. Definitely recommended.

QLU
2 monate mit der App
Codeimo hat geantwortet 18. Januar 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to hear that you found our app helpful for SEO optimization. Our team is dedicated to providing a seamless and user-friendly experience, and we are glad that our efforts resonated with you.

4. Januar 2024

Great Support. Love The App! Keep up great product.

Classic Teen Clothing
5 monate mit der App
Codeimo hat geantwortet 18. Januar 2024

Thank you very much for your invaluable review! We are constantly improving this app to boost your store’s SEO rankings using VerbiAI. Once again, we’re glad to hear your thoughts.

15. September 2023

There are a lot of apps out there that deal with various different aspects of SEO very well but none have copywriting for meta titles and descriptions as good as this. Easy to use interface. Excellent customer service. The app has saved me weeks of work writing unique descriptions and content for over 6000 products. Highly recommended.

Tribal T-Shirts
Vereinigtes Königreich
3 monate mit der App
Codeimo hat geantwortet 20. September 2023

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a positive review! VerbiAI is continuously evolving, and we are diligently working to help valuable store owners like you achieve outstanding SEO results. Many SEO optimization features are on our roadmap, and it will become even more powerful with future updates.

Bearbeitet am 3. August 2023

After some problems I found a good solution with the app developer, I'm very happy about this solution. And I hope that with the new app update everything will be even better.

Ohlando
Schweiz
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Codeimo hat geantwortet 7. August 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback! We constantly update the app and new SEO optimization features are on the way! If you need any further assistance you can send us an e-mail or write via live chat anytime!