Verdn — pledge with products

Embed eco pledges with your products that customers can track

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

One Choice Apparel

Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing service, great value and Chris from customer service is brilliant. Would thoroughly recommend Verdn.

Maranga Swim

Location Norway

The Verdn app makes it super easy to go more sustainable. Can't recommend enough! The Verdn team is also super nice and very helpful

Fresh Fish Fast

This app is fantastic and the team behind it has been a thrill to work with. The ability to help the oceans works perfectly in tandem with our companies striving to sell only sustainable seafood. I am really looking forward to what they have in store for the future with Verdn.

Shady Rays® | Polarized Sunglasses

Verdn is an awesome app. Chris and Rory have been fantastic to work with and our customers have loved following along with the Ocean Plastic Cleanup.

Vape Gift

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a fantastic app with a great team. I wanted the badge to be displayed as bottle count instead of kg and they wrote custom code for me within an hour.

Emmy Jane Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this app! So easy to set up & the perfect addition to my store. Can't wait to see how it progresses in the future. Thanks for creating such a great app, 10 out of 10 from me!

High Hope Clothing

Wow...What a fantastic app and team behind it! We are always looking for new ways to be sustainable and our customers are loving this new feature of trackable impacts by buying products from our store. The team are very helpful and go out of their way to make sure you are fully satisfied with the integration of their app. Amazing!!

Colin Furze Shop

Love the Verdn app! We saw a boost in sales when we combined Colin Furze face masks with an ocean cleanup impact. Really impressed with the level of service provided by the team at Verdn :)

Myrtle & Me

Location Australia

I have found this app easy to install and use because the customer support is so great - with fast replies to questions via email and a phone call if required. I really love checking the app dashboard to see how many trees will be planted as a result of my sales. I am already up to 100 in just two weeks! It feels wonderful to have a shopify store that is having a positive impact on the environment, that myself and customers can both keep track of. The app already works well, but I know even more exciting features are coming in 2021. I look forward to this a lot. I highly recommend this for people who want to help the environment by planting trees or removing plastic from the oceans. I think its fantastic that covid relief is also an option, there is something to suit everyone this way.

Ark & Sea

Location Australia

The team at Verdn have been fantastic to work with and assist setup of this app which is a brilliant solution for brands looking to make a sustainable impact while allowing customers to track this progress along the way. The app is really easy to install and make adjustments to along the way. Highly recommended