Verdn — products with impact

Verdn — products with impact

by Verdn Ltd

Add eco pledges to your products that customers can track

Proof Eyewear

A beautiful and simple way to give back with purpose. Verdn has helped us narrow down our messaging as a company that values the idea of giving back in different ways. The integration was simple and easy, plus Chris and Rory were always quick to solve any problems or answer and questions that we had during the initial phases of launch. We would definitely recommend Verdn to any business looking to streamline a giveback opportunity on their site.

Treesteem Clothing

The app runs perfectly. I love that my customers can see where and when their trees are planted. The support is really fast and helped me out with any question. :)

PAPER

We are over the moon with this app and what it offers. Chris and Rory go above and beyond too - cannot recommend this app enough. You (and the planet) will be in safe hands!

One Choice Apparel

Amazing service, great value and Chris from customer service is brilliant. Would thoroughly recommend Verdn.

Maranga Swim

The Verdn app makes it super easy to go more sustainable. Can't recommend enough! The Verdn team is also super nice and very helpful

Fresh Fish Fast

This app is fantastic and the team behind it has been a thrill to work with. The ability to help the oceans works perfectly in tandem with our companies striving to sell only sustainable seafood. I am really looking forward to what they have in store for the future with Verdn.

Shady Rays® | Polarized Sunglasses

Verdn is an awesome app. Chris and Rory have been fantastic to work with and our customers have loved following along with the Ocean Plastic Cleanup.

Vape Gift

This is a fantastic app with a great team. I wanted the badge to be displayed as bottle count instead of kg and they wrote custom code for me within an hour.

Emmy Jane Boutique

I love this app! So easy to set up & the perfect addition to my store. Can't wait to see how it progresses in the future. Thanks for creating such a great app, 10 out of 10 from me!

High Hope Clothing

Wow...What a fantastic app and team behind it! We are always looking for new ways to be sustainable and our customers are loving this new feature of trackable impacts by buying products from our store. The team are very helpful and go out of their way to make sure you are fully satisfied with the integration of their app. Amazing!!

Previous 1