Verisart

Verisart | Reviews

by Verisart, Inc.

Increase conversion with blockchain certification

Custom Champagne Teo KayKay

I use Verisart to certify my artworks and my NFT too. I think that is a great app, really easy to install and all my collectors they really love the way they receive the blockchain certificate!

MISCRE8 MERCH

User of Verisart for years, Now it's streamlines my online shop COA to my private & public customers

Obey Giant

We've been using Verisart for several years and love the additional level of trust it provides to our collectors. We like the certificate and email customization features which ensure that the designs fit with our store branding. The App makes it easy to automatically generate professional Certificates of Authenticity. We recommend Verisart as a premium add-on to other merchants.

ART AI

At Art AI Gallery, we upload new original artworks on a daily basis. After developing a robust system allowing us to create unique art pieces at great speed, we needed a partner with similar abilities in the field of blockchain authentication.
Using Verisart, we automatically pair a signed certificate for each of the many new original artworks we continue to upload every day, saving us hours of work while serving us with a stunning and precise certificate of authenticity. Since we started using Verisart app, we continue to receive positive feedback on how beautiful and intuitive the process is. Our returning collectors are the ones to express their enjoyment the most, as they could immediately feel the improvement in the process of receiving their certificates once we implemented the app.

July 20, 2021

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear that your collectors appreciate the certificates!

GALLERY WOL75 | Online Gallery for Modern & Contemporary Art

First i"am so happy with this app!
I was looking for professional digital certificates of authenticity for my artworks and gallery. I use the Verisart app since sept 2020. Last month, June 2021 they updated the app. It looks and works even better now. It integrates perfectly with my Shopify theme and shop. You can customize/ design the certificates. On every artwork page the certificate text and checkbox is shown. When a customer purchase an artwork they will see the certificate together with the artwork in the cart. And after purchasing they get an email with their digital certificates of authenticity. I’m also very happy with their support team. Professional and personal. I would recommend every professional artist this app.

July 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We're very happy to be helping you certify your works!

Vide Atelier

We use this app to provide secure, digital Certificates of Authenticity for products sold online - in particular for editions that were published during the COVID-19 pandemic which made it difficult for artists to physically sign their artworks. It integrates directly and easily into the Shopify purchase and checkout flow and the edition products we created and are selling. Customers automatically receive an email with their certificates and this serves as our unique guarantee of authenticity. You can also customize the certificates with your own designs. In an era when physical transfer is more arduous than ever, we're glad to have Verisart's integration to help us seamlessly manage the authentication of these important artworks.