Verizon Media Product Ads

Verizon Media Product Ads

by Verizon Media

Promote products on Yahoo, TechCrunch, AOL and more

UVClean Health

We used to be able to adjust CPC and allocate ads budget to Returning / First-time visitor with great ROAS. Their new version removed all the feature and all your budget just goes into blackhole now. Our CPC almost tripled and ROAS isn't that great either. Really bad business move from them by taking away advertiser and brand owner ability to adjust bids and audience targeting. Hopefully they bring back the old feature again.

Royal Mitchell

I'm very happy with using the Verizon Media app! The team is very friendly and super responsive and the traffic to my site has been great! Thanks, Royal Mitchell

Peachy Sunday

Have been very happy with Verizon Media, the ad works great and brings great results. Thank you very much.

Colonel Popper

Great way to advertise on another channel and retarget customers. All stores should be using this app, we have had great success with it. Easy to install, set up, and select the products that you want to show.

THE SMARTY CO.

We've been using this ever since it was Yahoo (now Verizon) and our ACOS is low with great ROAS (3-5x). It also allows you to select which products you want to advertise, instead of the whole product catalog. Their Support Team was responsive as well.

MacHub Adapters

Avoid. Zero customer support. I paused all campaigns / ads, yet "clicks" keep coming, even though nothing shows on my website analytics (300+ "clicks" on my Verizon account...118 on my Shopify site). And yet, my credit card keeps paying and cant be stopped. Painful. Nice scam they have running, without a doubt.

SoTrendify

I have installed. Denifed card and campaign. Still says add payment info while my card is seems active on payment tab. Im worried about app will pull money from my card. They told me like its a cache thing but it isnt. Worried.

May 17, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience. The reason why it says add payment info is that we had a failed charge to the card last December. Our apologies that we didn't show the error clearly, and that it caused confusion. Please let us know if you still have any questions.
Our support email is: product-ads-support@cc.yahoo.com

Rave Fix

The app worked well for a few days...afterwards, the app stopped working with no explanation. I contacted support, and was told "I regret to inform that this account has been closed" and "We will not be able to go into specific detail". No wonder Google currently rules the internet.

May 18, 2020

We apologize for the lack of clarity in your ad rejection; we are actively improving our tool to increase clarity.

In order to get our customers up-and-running quickly, we may start running your product ads immediately, and there could be a delay on the full check for compliance with our advertising policies. It appears that the contents of your store, “Rave Fix,” violates our policy against “Sexually Suggestive or Graphic Content.” While we wish we could serve all customers, our top goal is to have safe content for all of our users and advertisers.

For a full list of our ad policies, feel free to check https://adspecs.verizonmedia.com/pages/oathsupplypolicies

Hanu - Shop All Jewels of Life

I installed and deleted within minutes. It forces to a certain amount of $$ per day for both new customers and retarget customers. I am new and would love to get new customers only, it will not allow to have zero dollars. Even Google allows you to add a campaign $2.00 per day/ It was annoyting

November 23, 2019

Hi Hanu, retargeting customers who land on your site is the most effective way to increase your return on ad spend. Yes, we could certainly let you spend all your budget for prospecting, however our tests have shown that this results in poor overall campaign performance. Hence we recommend running both retargeting and prospecting campaigns in parallel as a best practice. However, you may use the slider to allocate majority of your spend to prospect new customers. We recommend setting a minimum budget for retargeting campaign in order to retarget the new users who click on the site for the first time and have shown interest in your products since they are more likely to purchase. We would like to work with you to setup your campaign according to your liking.

WatchiWish

For some reason, ads are not running, and the support does not reply, can you please provide with the best way to contact support please, thank you

October 30, 2019

Thanks for contacting Yahoo Product Ads and thanks for waiting for the response. Your ads are not showing because the product image quality doesn't meet the ads requirements.
Minimum size for large rectangle image: 1200x627px
Minimum size for square image: 627x627px
Your product images are pretty close to the required sizes above. If you can add one large rectangle image for each product as the first image, we'll be able to use that large image to show in your product ads.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions, and we'll be happy to help!

Best,