Yahoo Product Ads

Yahoo Product Ads

by Yahoo

Promote products on Yahoo, TechCrunch, AOL and more

Daisy & Mabel Organics

I used this app because of the spend $25 get $100 in ad spend. Setup was easy, daily spend was too high at $15. I saw zero results and a lot of bot traffic after setup, maybe it was just a coincidence? Sorry, but I had to uninstall.

All GussiedUp

Since switching from Yahoo to Verizon, cost is excessive w/ absolutely no results. Do not recommend.

celticgoods

Sessions are minimal for the $15 minimum required daily spend, which is excessive for a small business if you are doing some initial market investigation. We ran it for only a day or two and have run comparative campaigns across other platforms - i.e. Google Shopping, Bing, etc. with far greater response. No indication of what you've actually spent day to day, such as Pinterest, etc. via Shopify. We were enticed with the $100 promotion after a $25 spend, but given the complete and utter lack of transparency of marketing expenses, we've uninstalled the app from our shop.

Lone Rock Jewelry

I tried this because of the $100 credit after $25. The app was easy to set up, but there is no way to tailor ads to my market. There were lots of sessions consisting of immediate bounces. My credit card was getting charged before the interface showed the cost.. if they can manage to charge my card, they need to manage to update the information. $15.00 per day with no sales is unacceptable, so I deleted the app before the credit was used to avoid them charging my card again.

Gratitude T's

Every item was rejected for no description..... they have descriptions..... unless I'm missing something? A bit bummed.

October 4, 2021

Hi. I’m sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with our app. I reviewed your creative and the description was being cut off. I will follow up with more information. It is not the experience we expect for you, and your feedback is extremely valuable.

CAG, LLC

App doesn’t work at all. It used to kind of work but wouldn’t accept my cards and now it doesn’t load any more it just opens new tabs of the same page saying “credentials have expired please refresh”.

October 1, 2021

Hi. Thank you for your feedback. Our support team is looking into this and we will follow up with more information.

All Personalization

This app is completely broken and support is no help at all. $15/day budget is outrageous as well. My first ad wasn't approved for a generic reason that they can not give any details on. Save your time! Update: Yahoo replies and says they will contact me. Still waiting for that reply... Will update if I ever hear from them and they can fix their problems.

October 1, 2021

Hi. I apologize that you had a bad experience. We do have a $15 daily spend requirement but offer a $100 coupon after you spend $25.

I have also looked into the creative rejection and identified the issue. I will follow up with an email and hope you will give us another chance. Thank you for your feedback.

Flyclothing LLC

App sets up easily but Yahoo is requiring a $15/daily spend, which I consider a lot for an unproven marketing medium. Microsoft and Google do not have this requirement and have much better options. After reading other reviews below, I'll not be using this until I see options changed.

October 1, 2021

Hi, Thank you for reviewing our app. We do have a $15 daily spend requirement. For new advertisers we offer a $100 coupon after you spend $25. Your feedback is very valuable and will help us continue to make improvements.

Jenston Girl

I see the traffic, but it's all bounce traffic. 99.999% of it. A waste of money. Can't make sales off bounce traffic.

September 29, 2021

Hey there,

Tom here from Yahoo. We take ad quality seriously for placements across our premium inventory. I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t have a good experience with our app. With the vast uniqueness of merchants, we sometimes don’t get it right. It is not the experience we expect for you, and your feedback is extremely valuable. I will follow up with an email to open up the lines of communication and to discuss the next steps for a resolution.

Tom | Yahoo

Bobobeautyclub

Tried this app, but can't see any of my clicks in the shopify marketing section or the app. I paused the Ad, because it didnt show any clicks. It still kept spending hundreds of dollar and no way to know if its effective, still can't turn off the ad and support doesn't get back to me.
In the app you don't have any way to get tax invoices neither.
When I want to log into the native yahoo advertister platform, I cant request a password, because it wont send me the verification code.

September 29, 2021

Hey there,

Tom here from Yahoo. I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t have a good experience with our app. Your feedback is very valuable. We recently added back additional reporting to address your concerns. I will follow up with an email to open up the lines of communication and to discuss the next steps for a resolution.

Tom | Yahoo