Yahoo Product Ads

Yahoo Product Ads | Reviews

by Yahoo

Promote products on Yahoo, TechCrunch, AOL and more

whatbot.io

Update 11/27/21: This app is not working. Though ads are being displayed, the traffic seems suspect since most of links have avg.dur of 0 seconds. The biggest issue is the ads don't show selected products, instead show random products or even unselected products from the campaign. I have followed the direction of support team to refresh the list and yet it does not work. This app has serious issues.

November 27, 2021

Hi whatbot.io,
We are sorry for the bad experience, could you send the details to product-ads-support@cc.yahoo.com, we can help resolve the issues.

Buff Boy Brewing Co.

Created an account to do ads but you have no control over the creative. We also do dropshipping and it shows the actual dropshipper's company name in the ads (so technically we're promoting them) and there's no way to customize what is shown/said in your own ad. That, partnered with the 1.6 star review on here, we're not even going to bother putting through a campaign with Yahoo and AOL -- maybe if it was 1996!

November 30, 2021

Thank you for your review. Your product feed is pulled directly from your shopify store. We are happy to work with you to resolve any issues that you experienced.

curvyluxeshop.com

This is a nightmare! I paused my campaigns DAYS ago and the campaign is still running and I am being charged every day! I have written to support and received NO response! This makes me super angry.

November 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We do apologize for the experience that you had with our app. Our support team did respond to your email within 24hrs and we are in the process of issuing a refund.

Petbentley

I am having trouble updating my payment information and keep getting an error message where it says Add payment method. I have not been able to add the updated payment method and all cards are getting an error message. I attempted to contact yahoo product ads but have gotten no response

November 11, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. Your account was suspended because we were unable to charge the card on file. We have reinstated your account and you can update your payment. Please reach out to product-ads-support@cc.yahoo.com if you need any further assistance.

PRL Motorsports

Terrible app. Product feed failed, no customer support, total waste. Worst channel I've ever advertised on.

November 3, 2021

Hi. I’m sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with our app. I will follow up to see if we can help resolve any issues.

ML Delicate Beauty

My selected products failed to upload. I have contacted customer service multiple times with no response. Very disappointed !!!

November 3, 2021

Hi. Thank you for your feedback. We did follow up to your email but never heard back. It is possible that our email ended up in your spam folder. I do apologize for the experience that you had and hope you will try our app again in the future.

ladieskits

The worst advertising platform I've ever advertised.
I regret my lost money and serving worse customers than it is.

November 3, 2021

Hi. I’m sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with our app. It is not the experience we expect for you. Our engineering team is reviewing your product feed to identify the issue. We will follow up with more information.

Daisy & Mabel Organics

I used this app because of the spend $25 get $100 in ad spend. Setup was easy, daily spend was too high at $15. I saw zero results and a lot of bot traffic after setup, maybe it was just a coincidence? Sorry, but I had to uninstall.

November 3, 2021

Hi. Thank you for your feedback. We do have a daily minimum of $15. Your feedback is extremely valuable and will help us improve our app.

All GussiedUp

Since switching from Yahoo to Verizon, cost is excessive w/ absolutely no results. Do not recommend.

November 3, 2021

Hi. I’m sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with our app. It is not the experience we expect for you. Your feedback is extremely valuable and will help us continue to improve our app.

celticgoods

Sessions are minimal for the $15 minimum required daily spend, which is excessive for a small business if you are doing some initial market investigation. We ran it for only a day or two and have run comparative campaigns across other platforms - i.e. Google Shopping, Bing, etc. with far greater response. No indication of what you've actually spent day to day, such as Pinterest, etc. via Shopify. We were enticed with the $100 promotion after a $25 spend, but given the complete and utter lack of transparency of marketing expenses, we've uninstalled the app from our shop.

November 3, 2021

Hi. I’m sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with our app. It is not the experience we expect for you, and your feedback is extremely valuable.

Previous 1 3