Yahoo Product Ads

Yahoo Product Ads | Reviews

by Yahoo

Promote products on Yahoo, TechCrunch, AOL and more

Schmerbals Herbals

Not at all automated. Must ask for permission to access backend settings and the app did not even recognize that we changed our budget. We raised the budget and it completely stopped working. When we asked what was up, they stated that we had issues on the backend that we cannot see and did not know about. We were then offered an opportunity to access the backend so we could fix their app's settings. Silly app at best, though they haven't overcharged me yet; that would be an extremely big mistake in their programming.

DigitalPortal

I can't set up their app and customer support doesn't reply at all. I will revise the feedback after they at least say something about my questions.

UPDATE:
We're trying to set up a new campaign, hope soon will finish it

July 1, 2019

Thank you for working with our support engineer over the weekend to resolve the issue! Your product ads on Yahoo Network should be all set now!

Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback anytime. We'd love to hear from you.

- Yahoo Product Ads Support