4.4
March 29, 2024

We were enthusiastic about the platform, well done, free and great products, but we realised that practically no one manages it. There are a lot of unfixed bugs. From one day to the next, for over a month, our import list appeared empty, even though we had many products. We wrote several e-mails, but no reply. After more than a month, I was given an answer that had nothing to do with my question. Another very serious bug is the price, which we resellers rightly see as lower than the suggested price, but if you put the products in the cart the price you pay is exactly the same as the final price. Absurd.
I am sorry to have to give such a low grade, but until someone from the company contacts me, the grade is absolutely negative for me.

KenaFeh
Italy
About 2 months using the app
April 11, 2024

Easy to use so far. Just setting up so hopefully will go well.

Little Green Things
17 days using the app
February 3, 2024

Vgang boasts an extensive range of products suitable for various niches, providing flexibility for dropshippers to cater to diverse audiences.
The Vgang platform is intuitively designed, making it easy for both beginners and experienced dropshippers to navigate and manage their businesses.

NellyArt
About 2 months using the app
April 10, 2024

Great App with lots of products.

Nothing But Gifts
3 months using the app
April 2, 2024

Great natural products, just starting out, will have to wait and see what happens

KSHAIDE
3 days using the app
December 9, 2023

started dropshipping vegan gift boxes and VGANG made it so doable! With their detailed guidance on setting up my shop, importing products, marketing to customers - everything was covered. A must-have platform to launch any ecommerce biz. 5 stars!

LUONKOS
Portugal
About 1 month using the app
November 16, 2023

So far, so good! I was surprised by the amount of products that are not just eco-friendly but actually zero waste. They show you all the ways each product is sustainable for the environment. Also seems higher quality in comparison to Ali baba.

Appealing Aromas
5 months using the app
November 29, 2023

I was overwhelmed with the variety of products that vgang supplies .
There are products for every nieche and vendor
And all products are exclusively produced in europe ehically , vegan and non toxic.
The Team is really nice and belives in the idea its a great way to introduce sustainable products to customers . Great service great team. Check it out

be equipped with sustainable luxus
Germany
3 months using the app
December 23, 2023

just starting out so we will see

Treasured Gift's & More
4 days using the app
November 2, 2023

VGang is a great platform with a wide range of quality, eco-friendly products available. We'd like it if the pricing plans were a little clearer and hope that they improve the integration with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify to make the process more straight forward.

Wild Bear Trading