viaGlamour | Cosmetics Lab

viaGlamour | Cosmetics Lab

Plano gratuito disponível. Pode haver cobranças adicionais.
Classificação (4,8)
Avaliações
Desenvolvedor
Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 92% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
2 de fevereiro de 2023

Words can not express my gratitude for what you guys have done. I got
the sample and was shocked.

The jars can be reused. The gold is so elegant. It would make a woman
think she was royalty..

Thank you so much. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

T'ascheria Skin Care Line
23 de janeiro de 2023

Via Glamour is amazing! I love their products and love their formulations. Customer support is incredibly responsive and super helpful! Huge thanks to Keira who is super friendly, always there to help answer of my questions and get the answers I need. I would highly recommend Via Glamour and look forward to more in the future!

BETTER BEAUTY BAE
Tempo gasto no app: 7 meses
20 de janeiro de 2023

viaGlamour is very helpful, great customer service, and easy to work with. it's a great overall experience.

TOTESH
Tempo gasto no app: 3 meses
18 de janeiro de 2023

Keira is the best partner to work with, able to respond late night questions, able to handle every question you can ask, I am building my store and it is great to have someone like Keira for support! 100% recommended!

Mi Nathalia Cosmetics
República Dominicana
Tempo gasto no app: 14 dias
18 de janeiro de 2023

Incredible service and customer support. Always replies very quickly with useful feedback. The packaging and products are superb. Highly recommend!

Zach's
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 1 mês
17 de janeiro de 2023

In addition to a great range of products, their customer support is really excellent! Cannot say enough good things about the help they provide. A special shout out to Kiera R for her patience in answering my questions, and providing mini vids to show me how to do what I needed. All this at 11 pm Eastern!! Thank you!

Dü Güd Cosmetics
Tempo gasto no app: Mais de 1 ano
Data de edição: 2 de janeiro de 2023

LET ME TELL YOU! Keira is the best! Every question I have was answered! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE EQUA-DERM MASK!! It really does what it says it will! It dried in 5 minutes and literally calmed down my face while on a Facebook Live that I was able to sell it fast! It’s FABULOUS! Happy Customer!!
I LOOOOOVVVVE KEIRA!! I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO KNOW HOW TO SEND OUT AN ORDER AND WAS HAVING DIFFICULTY WITH MY ACCOUNT!! I WAS HELPED TREMENDOUSLY!!! Thank you Keira and ViaGlamour!!

SaraFina Company
Tempo gasto no app: 4 meses
6 de novembro de 2022

Kiera is amazing. I'm new and he has been beyond helpful. I told him he can never leave the company. True story.

Archangelchic
Tempo gasto no app: 9 dias
Data de edição: 24 de outubro de 2022

From the moment that I started using the ViaGlamour Beauty app I've received the utmost support from them and all my questions are always answered in the best way! Starting a new business is never easy but Keira, the business manager always does the best to make sure that everything goes well. I really appreciate that! It can only get better with support like this! Via Glamour is amazing! Simply put.

Mysfit Maven
Tempo gasto no app: 3 meses
29 de setembro de 2022

I am so thankful for Keira! Opening up my own beauty line has been a dream of mine and I am so thankful to have found viaglamour. Keira, is always willing to help and answers ever email I send swiftly. This app is top notch and any one out there who is looking to start a cosmetic line without having to do it from scratch .. look no further. I have ordered several products and I am so pleased at the quality, the ingredients, and the designing is everything. Thank you Keira for creating these amazing cosmetics and for creating a lane for new entrepreneurs to have a chance at creating a prosperous business.

DIVAs Lounge Beauty