Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 92% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
13 de dezembro de 2023

Keira helped me solve an issue I was confused about, he was very helpful and knowledgeable, and I like that he actually talked me through the process so I could learn how to make the changes on my own. He was very patient with this newbie! viaGlamour itself is very easy to use, and imports to my shopify store are streamlined, love the quality of products so far, as well. viaGlamour is making my dreams of having my own soap and cosmetics company come true!

The Glowing Aura LLC
15 de novembro de 2023

They have top-notch customer support. That is true, not just the word. Although sometimes they might be slower than expected awaiting a timeframe to get replies from them, it doesn't stop me from collaborating with them further. Their products are also quality enough. If you ask me, I would say I will definitely recommend them to anyone who is going to start the journey with them. Thanks for everything :)

Joceyica
Malásia
28 de janeiro de 2024

Non-existent customer support.

This app has BUGS BUGS BUGS.

Logo uploading doesn't work 50% of the time, and you need to reupload 10+ times for it to stick to your settings.

Try calling? Voicemail, no live person to talk to. They don't call back. Try emailing? No response.

They offer a 14 day free trial but you wont hear from them in that time, so please pass for something else, this is NOT the solution for you.

LOOTBOX
14 dias usando o app
viaGlamour Beauty deixou uma resposta 29 de janeiro de 2024

I was trying to get a hold of you but can't!! Your email doesn't work!

Text messaging, phone calls, email, and email from your other store.

I am 100% here for merchants but I don't know where you'd respond!

Please help me get in contact with you!

My number is (866) 217-1477, I'll be waiting to get a text back.

Kiril

Data de edição: 4 de dezembro de 2023

Software bugs and extremely slow shipping for great products. Edit: for clarity, I am talking about fulfillment time being slow. The order was not fulfilled in a timely manner due to an item being out of stock. This is a larger issue: the app does not properly indicate when items are out of stock, so customers order colors that cannot be fulfilled.

Notoxy
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
viaGlamour Beauty deixou uma resposta 4 de dezembro de 2023

Hi — CEO here, attaching photos of what we shipped!

One product held up in formulation, and we waited until the order was freshly formulated for your customer before releasing it to USPS. I see that it's in-transit with ChitChats eco-friendly shipping (slow but cheap!). I'll arrange it to go with 1-2 days USPS at my own expense.

The products shipped beautifully though. Lovely logo on these organic lipglosses. I have a photo from our archives on what we shipped to the customer.

I hope she is delighted to unwrap these. They will 100% arrive in time for Christmas, it’s my personal guarantee as I upgraded your shipping method to USPS Priority.

I have tried to email, call, and text with no response. My personal cell is +1 437-224-7836 if there’s something more I could have done to make this the perfect holiday season for your store and most importantly, your customers.

Kiril

1 de janeiro de 2024

Easy to use and customer service is amazing

IAMA Artistry LLC
2 meses usando o app
19 de novembro de 2023

Love this app this is amazing and the product's are so freaking high quality and keira is so helpful!

T.S.H Cosmetics LLC
5 de novembro de 2023

Great service, responds in a timely manner and very helpful.

Herbal Touch
Data de edição: 6 de setembro de 2023

Great customer service. So thankful for Keira's help and getting my issued resolved so quickly. Looking forward to doing years of business with you.

He's been nothing short of amazing in helping me with questions as I'm new and the learning curve is really hard on shopify. Thanks for all your doing Keira.

New Moon Wellness Comforts
20 dias usando o app
27 de agosto de 2023

Kiera is amazing. I am loving the support of viaGlamour. Always fast to respond and quick to fix any issues. The best support I have ever seen. Amazing products to work with for my business as well. So happy I partnered with viaGlamour. Highly recommend.

I Dream of Beauty
6 meses usando o app
16 de julho de 2023

We have partner with ViaGlamour for little over a year and a half now and we love it! ViaGlamour is constantly making improvements to their app to better service their partners and their customer service is on point with fast resolutions and constant communications 24/7 by email and also by phone during business hours. We recommend ViaGlamour and hope our business relationship continues to be satisfying for our business and we can continue to provide quality freshly made products for our happy customers!

Chic-Bambatta