viaGlamour | Cosmetics Lab , 56 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 93% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
20 de junho de 2022

Everything started great, but after few months I am not really happy with missing tracking information, slow formulation and customer support. Working with another cosmetic brand and things happen much easier and faster. I think $99 do not worth it for this app. I spent time and money to build my brand but reputation I build is gone after their service. Products are nice but anything else I cannot recommended.Sorry

Be Iconic
Reino Unido
Tempo gasto no app: 4 meses
viaGlamour Beauty deixou uma resposta 4 de julho de 2022

Hi - CEO of viaGlamour here (hey+ceo@viaglamour.com). You've been working with a third-party marketing agency to build your store and I have a feeling they didn't show a demo of Shopify fulfillments + trackings work prior to handing off the store to you.

We often do video demos (beta.viaglamour.com/tutorials) if you're looking to get personal help learning how fulfillments work; fast shipping and tracked orders are a default here! For customer support, I think you've been getting replies to your questions throughout May-June super quick though! E.g:

April 19th, 2022, 1:20pm
You asked a question about getting a concealer chart and you received a reply from Keira at 2:19pm with a link to download our swatches.

May 12th, 2022, 6:27am
You asked to enable HK shipping, we enabled that for you at 7:58 am with a confirmed delivery about a week later from Canada. (Delivery confirmation via 000000001733536)

All orders have tracking numbers and we're on the most reliable manufacturers as we ship orders from Canada (not overseas!) with 3-4 day formulation times for products excluding first-time samples.

But - I genuinely want you to love the store that you purchased from that agency. If you need faster shipping, different carriers, or help learning how to fulfill orders so customers get their Shop app tracking links, we'd love to be the ones to set that up for you for free. If you need anything; we'll build it.

I've tried to reach you all week offering to help but I never heard back. If there's something I could do to learn what went wrong and make things right with you, please send over an email hey+ceo@viaglamour.com.

17 de maio de 2022

I started my own business with the ViaGlamour team, and they have been just AMAZING and helpful in working with me to set everything up. The product quality is OUTSTANDING, it competes with any top-of-the-line famous brand, our team loves it !!! Highly Recommend!

Eleven Eleven Skin Alchemy
Tempo gasto no app: Quase 2 anos
Data de edição: 28 de abril de 2022

Started off great. However past few months starting to experience some delays. Missing tracking on the app and site. They reached out personally to help issues and tell me about the new app upgrade to come that will be helpful. I appreciate the personal touch and look forward to the upgrade and some packages arriving soon. Thank you

Kari Kennedy Cosmetics
Tempo gasto no app: 7 meses
17 de janeiro de 2022

We've partnered with viaGlamour to offer natural beauty products in our health and wellness store. The app itself is great, and the products are TOP NOTCH. But the BEST thing about working with viaGlamour is our rep, Keira. She is INCREDIBLY helpful and very knowledgable. She always goes above and beyond....even on weekends. We love working with her!!!

Body Bailout
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 1 ano
28 de dezembro de 2021

This is an amazing app, it just didn't work for what I was looking for. I do suggest using the monthly subscription until you are fully ready to commit to a yearly subscription. The discount, provided with a year membership, as enticing as it is, is not refundable if you choose to discontinue the app. Customer support was absolutely amazing, emails were answered promptly, issues were fixed within minutes and it was a pleasant experience, it just didn't work for me. I was looking for something that offered a product box, outside of the Beauty Box, that was customizable and not generic. Would recommend this to anyone who is looking to expand into the cosmetic industry. C&P of Terms of Use : "We offer an unlimited trial and an opportunity to try any any products prior to susbcribing to a paid plan. If you decide to subscribe to viaGlamour you can cancel your susbcription anytime through your dashboard or by sending a support ticket through our app. Refunds are not provided if you cancel your subscription with us and account funding will indefinitely remain linked to your acccount."

Lisa32 Skincare + Boutique
Tempo gasto no app: 12 dias
3 de dezembro de 2021

Having this app is a must have. Makes doing business enjoyable and so convenient. Keira is great and very reliable and efficient. Highly recommend using this app.
Omg!! I am LOVING my samples!! I didn’t know which ones to use first haha!! Last night I used the Sunflower Scrub, with the Anti-Aging Night Cream. LOVE It!! I shared it with my friends on FB and now they are wanting to buy it. Love the soaps, lipstick, lipgloss and the lip scrub is amazing. I’ll be trying some other samples soon. I’m so happy ordering my samples. Thank you for the great job that you!!

Falita Cosmetics
Canadá
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 1 mês
9 de novembro de 2021

Starting a business can be such an stressful experience, but when you partner with the right team, everything is easier. And, yes, I used the word team, because in the end viaGlamour tends to be more than just a vendor or supplier. They go above and beyond. Recently, I was having a technical issue with my designs and after trying different options, I sent and email a bit late at night requesting help, thinking that I would get a solution probably within one or two days. To my surprise, a few minutes later I had a response from Keira, who patiently assisted me and she fixed the whole thing in a matter of minutes. Thanks to her I was reassured on how reliable viaGlamour is. Thank you again. You guys are the best!

Beauty and the Spark
Tempo gasto no app: 3 meses
8 de novembro de 2021

Great service from Keira. Very professional and always available to help us. THank you so much. I'm very happy with the services.

TheCosmeticLine
Tempo gasto no app: 12 meses
viaGlamour Beauty deixou uma resposta 8 de novembro de 2021

I'm glad I could help! Thank you for compliment too! -Keira

4 de outubro de 2021

This app is excellent! It really makes it so easy to get a cosmetic store up and running. They do all the formulation and labeling, all you have to do is provide the store (Shopify) and packaging design (which they will help you to make sure it looks right). Customer service/support is quick, and they do everything to get the orders right. The makeup is VERY high quality, I've personally been wearing it daily for months now, and the skincare products are clean and sensitive-skin friendly. They provide standard product photos, so the only downside is you will need to order samples if you want any lifestyle shots or swatches on the skin. But honestly that's a much lower investment/startup cost than formulating from scratch. They have a full line of makeup and skincare products, so you can offer everything from concealer to eyeshadows to skin serums. ViaGlamour also makes it super convenient because they use a DTC/dropshipping model so you don't have to buy products up front and store them. Overall a WONDERFUL company. It has been such a pleasure working with them and their team. Highly recommended for anyone looking to add beauty products to their e-commerce store.

MDGLOW
Tempo gasto no app: 6 meses
10 de setembro de 2021

Myself and customers absolutely love the products! Shipping is always so quick! Friendly support. Highly
Recommend them.

Lily South
Tempo gasto no app: 4 meses
viaGlamour Beauty deixou uma resposta 10 de setembro de 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words, love to hear customers like their purchases!! 🙌