Classificação geral
4,6
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 92% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
13 de dezembro de 2023

Keira helped me solve an issue I was confused about, he was very helpful and knowledgeable, and I like that he actually talked me through the process so I could learn how to make the changes on my own. He was very patient with this newbie! viaGlamour itself is very easy to use, and imports to my shopify store are streamlined, love the quality of products so far, as well. viaGlamour is making my dreams of having my own soap and cosmetics company come true!

The Glowing Aura LLC
15 de novembro de 2023

They have top-notch customer support. That is true, not just the word. Although sometimes they might be slower than expected awaiting a timeframe to get replies from them, it doesn't stop me from collaborating with them further. Their products are also quality enough. If you ask me, I would say I will definitely recommend them to anyone who is going to start the journey with them. Thanks for everything :)

Joceyica
Malásia
1 de janeiro de 2024

Easy to use and customer service is amazing

IAMA Artistry LLC
2 meses usando o app
19 de novembro de 2023

Love this app this is amazing and the product's are so freaking high quality and keira is so helpful!

T.S.H Cosmetics LLC
3 de março de 2024

Great app with many amazing features. I've been working with them for a month and the app has consistently introducing more features. Kiril has been awesome in helping me troubleshoot issues to get the store open (Thank you!). I can't comment on product quality yet, will update the review post samples.

Moments of Reset
16 de julho de 2023

We have partner with ViaGlamour for little over a year and a half now and we love it! ViaGlamour is constantly making improvements to their app to better service their partners and their customer service is on point with fast resolutions and constant communications 24/7 by email and also by phone during business hours. We recommend ViaGlamour and hope our business relationship continues to be satisfying for our business and we can continue to provide quality freshly made products for our happy customers!

Chic-Bambatta
Quase 2 anos usando o app
4 de março de 2024

Viaglamour is just great. the app is extremely simple to use and you get all the information you need.
and if for some reason you need assistance Customer Care is just a click away, answering all you questions in Person not a bot.

ViaGlamour is a shining example of what a beauty company should aspire to be. I really recommend their products and services.

Xpressions Cosmetics
Reino Unido
9 de março de 2024

Having taken the time to contemplate my experience, I am penning this review to offer a candid and transparent assessment of ViaGlamour's services. Since embarking on the use of their dropshipping plan in October 2023, my association with ViaGlamour has been truly outstanding. As a newcomer to the realm of drop-shipping, the guidance and support extended by the ViaGlamour team, particularly Kiril, have proven invaluable. Kiril's expertise and prompt assistance have seamlessly navigated me through the transition, addressing any concerns that arose along the way. Despite occasional bugs in the app, Kiril ensured swift resolutions. ViaGlamour's unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction, coupled with their user-friendly platform, has significantly streamlined my store operations, enhancing overall efficiency. I wholeheartedly recommend ViaGlamour to fellow entrepreneurs in search of dependable and supportive dropshipping solutions. My heartfelt gratitude goes to ViaGlamour and their dedicated team, especially Kiril, for rendering my drop-shipping journey both enjoyable and successful.

Marbia Cosmetics
Reino Unido
3 de julho de 2023

Truly one of the best companies I have worked with. I am a big believer in vegan, high quality makeup and ViaGlamour delivers that to our clients.

Their platform makes it a seamless experience from start to finish.

Keira from ViaGlamour is able to answer all of our questions and is big part of our companies success.

Very excited to continue to work with ViaGlamour and looking forward to all of the amazing products they continue to release.

Slutty Puppy Cosmetics
Canadá
8 meses usando o app
viaGlamour Beauty deixou uma resposta 3 de julho de 2023

Thank you so much for choosing to work with us! Exciting be your cosmetics lab and be a small part in your growing success! We're always here to answer questions.
☀️ (。◕‿◕。) - Keira

18 de fevereiro de 2024

I love having a skincare makeup line. Great customer service! Especially late night from Kiril.

Lisa