Vegan Cosmetics & Skincare

Create your own cruelty-free makeup line with custom packaging

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

1 review

casherbug

Things started off ok but quickly regressed into absolute frustration. None of my designs would save and I was using their built-in design builder (which looks like a limited interface with Canva - brilliant idea, but it's very poorly coded). Next, when I would try to create products the system would just stay stuck - FOR HOURS - on the "Sit tight. This can take 2 to 5 minutes..." screen until I closed out of the browser. The app is a good idea but it needs a TREMENNNNNNNNNDOUS amount of reworking to be anywhere close to a viable solution for an eCommerce store. Oh, and good luck getting a snappy response from support.

November 23, 2020

Software bugs are not fun! The design you were saving was massive (about 2GB!), so I added a new feature to reduce your logo's file size and it dramatically increased loading times. I think it works pretty great now!

I genuinely tried to reply to your messages but the contact information you left us didn't exist. I couldn't find any email information that worked.

But hey - we're ready for you to give it a second try! Email me at hey@viaglamour.com and I'd love to personally show you the new updates.

- Keira