viaGlamour | Cosmetics Lab

viaGlamour | Cosmetics Lab

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
1 review
4.8
1 review
Edited May 15, 2020

A couple of things I enjoy about this app is they sell natural skincare and health products and you can design your own label. The reason I gave 3 stars is that first of all, their website is so slow to load but it did improve a little recently. Second, I feel like there's only one person working in this business. It's always the same guy that I talk to and because of that, the response can take days. Third, what really made me unhappy was they charge me extra shipping cost which supposes to be included in the cost.

Vive Essentials
Time spent using app: About 2 months
viaGlamour Beauty replied November 23, 2020

You're spot on! I'm Keira 👋 I do all of the app development. Personally I think having a dedicated account manager is a perk. You always know you're speaking with someone that remembers who you are and understands your business better. :)

About the shipping, we want to keep prices as low as possible for you. When we manufacture a custom product you're only paying our manufacturing costs. Hidden fees isn't our style. When we let you know that a product costs x amount to ship --- that's the lowest possible rate we've been able to get for your brand with USPS.

If you want to chat more about shipping rates, send me a message at hey+keira@viaglamour.com. Maybe there are other questions we can help answer. - Keira