Natural Cosmetics & Skincare

Natural Cosmetics & Skincare

by viaGlamour Ltd.

Start your own beauty line with vegan cosmetics and skincare.

Misfit Culture Club

I am a happy camper!! I am so happy to be able to offer vegan and cruelty-free beauty products to my customers, and viaGlamour has provided a simple way for me to do so. The app is easy to navigate, and the products are of excellent quality and really could rival some of the more well-known cosmetic brands out there. In addition, whenever I have had questions, their support team is thorough and quick to respond, and they always make sure that any concerns are resolved. 5 stars well-deserved!

July 31, 2020

Thank you so much! I'm going to share this with my team, they're going to love your comment about the formulas! 🙌 - Keira

BellasBH

Keira and Viaglamore is extremely helpful! spent a lot of time fixing my problems, and concerns! Appreciate it! Super kind, and easy to communicate with, definitely 11/10 service.

June 18, 2020

It was all my pleasure, thank you for working with us! - Keira

David's Brand

Keira and Viaglamore are AWESOME! They make a superior product that all my customers LOVE! My Cosmetic business is BOOMING because of them. I give them 20 Stars if I could!

I have spent the last 2 months creating my new store and I'm finally ready to launch! I'm very excited! I've been e-mailing, chatting over text, and speaking with Keira on the phone. He has been extremely helpful! He is always quick to get back to me even though I get the feeling he's very busy. He answers all my questions and has helped me every step of the way get up and running! Thank you so much.

FLAWSOME2

I REALLY ENJOY MY PRODUCTS MY BUYERS REALLY LOVING THE ROSE MIST ,,,,YOUR PRODUCTS IS GREAT. HOPEFULLY YOU ALL COME OUT WITH SOME LASHES

2rulesbrand

Fantastic company to work with, and even better products. Definitely worth the monthly subscription. Id gives them 6 stars if I was called. Great Job viaGlamour.

L & M Kee

viaGlamour is a wonderful company to work with. They are so helpful and will do their best to help solve problems with designing products and answering questions. They are a pleasure to work with.

Diamond Loves Express Shop

I can say I’ve been building my cosmetic brand for almost 3 weeks now I’m making sure it’s perfect before launching my store! I have bought a sample AND I LOVE IT!!! And it was one of the lipsticks and you talk about long lasting!!! After I ate or drank it was still ok!!! And it was delivered faster then expected delivery date!!! I would 10 star this app seriously!!!

AbstractExpressions63

I wanted to diversify my store and offer a little more than just clothing and accessories. I came across this app and decided to try it. I am not tech savvy and I definitely had a little trouble setting things up. Customer service is excellent. Keira was very patient with me. Thank you for all your help! I already have my first order for a blush!

The BodyGob Shop

I haven't upgraded yet, but I will soon. I was playing around with the free version and had trouble with my logos (jpgs and pngs were too small to show well), and I had questions about how to use the editor. Words can't even describe how helpful Keira was. He literally recorded his screen and sent me the video to walk me through some stuff. He gave me lots of helpful advice about my images, he helped me with my images, getting them to a larger file size from the pdfs I had them in, and he communicated PROMPTLY. He was there until I had to go to sleep, and there for me first thing in the morning. I don't think he sleeps. I have yet to see how the rest of the process goes, but I feel very comfortable investing my money into a company that has such great customer service and communication. I can't wait to move forward with viaGlamour. Highly recommend!

Previous 1