Vegan Cosmetics & Skincare

Vegan Cosmetics & Skincare

by viaGlamour Ltd.

Create your own cruelty-free makeup line with custom packaging

Laurel Cosmetics

My partner and I have been using this app for 3 months now and are very impressed with the interface and customer service attached to it. Our Account Manager Keira is prompt, helpful, and very professional. The products themselves are wonderful and our customers are very happy with the quality. I would highly recommend this app for anyone wanting to get into the Beauty industry!

November 23, 2020

You made my day! ✨ Thanks for all the kind words, I'm really happy you like the products. - Keira

NiteoTropic

This app is amazing! It’s very easy to navigate and the design process is pretty straightforward. The only thing that causes a little anxiety is the formulating and shipping times but considering the current circumstances, the team works as hard and fast as they can, make sure to be as transparent as possible with your customers that orders will take a little bit longer. The products are an amazing quality and the label you design always looks great. Amazing customer service and they reply most emails within one day. Cannot recommend it enough!!

August 10, 2020

Thank you so much! We love the creativity behind the packaging you designed too! ✨📦✨

Misfit Culture Club

I am a happy camper!! I am so happy to be able to offer vegan and cruelty-free beauty products to my customers, and viaGlamour has provided a simple way for me to do so. The app is easy to navigate, and the products are of excellent quality and really could rival some of the more well-known cosmetic brands out there. In addition, whenever I have had questions, their support team is thorough and quick to respond, and they always make sure that any concerns are resolved. 5 stars well-deserved!

July 31, 2020

Thank you so much! I'm going to share this with my team, they're going to love your comment about the formulas! 🙌 - Keira

BellasBH

Keira and Viaglamore is extremely helpful! spent a lot of time fixing my problems, and concerns! Appreciate it! Super kind, and easy to communicate with, definitely 11/10 service.

June 18, 2020

It was all my pleasure, thank you for working with us! - Keira

David's Brand

Keira and Viaglamore are AWESOME! They make a superior product that all my customers LOVE! My Cosmetic business is BOOMING because of them. I give them 20 Stars if I could!

I have spent the last 2 months creating my new store and I'm finally ready to launch! I'm very excited! I've been e-mailing, chatting over text, and speaking with Keira on the phone. He has been extremely helpful! He is always quick to get back to me even though I get the feeling he's very busy. He answers all my questions and has helped me every step of the way get up and running! Thank you so much.

FLAWSOME2

I REALLY ENJOY MY PRODUCTS MY BUYERS REALLY LOVING THE ROSE MIST ,,,,YOUR PRODUCTS IS GREAT. HOPEFULLY YOU ALL COME OUT WITH SOME LASHES

2rulesbrand

Fantastic company to work with, and even better products. Definitely worth the monthly subscription. Id gives them 6 stars if I was called. Great Job viaGlamour.

L & M Kee

viaGlamour is a wonderful company to work with. They are so helpful and will do their best to help solve problems with designing products and answering questions. They are a pleasure to work with.

Diamond Loves Express Shop

I can say I’ve been building my cosmetic brand for almost 3 weeks now I’m making sure it’s perfect before launching my store! I have bought a sample AND I LOVE IT!!! And it was one of the lipsticks and you talk about long lasting!!! After I ate or drank it was still ok!!! And it was delivered faster then expected delivery date!!! I would 10 star this app seriously!!!

Previous 1