viaGlamour | Cosmetics Lab

Create your own vegan makeup + skincare with custom packaging

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

vegan private-label cosmetics lab

Shimma

Keira is a rockstar! Very knowledgeable, prompt, and courteous. There’s a lot to navigate in Shopify and it’s good to have someone in your corner with these skills.

Rejuva Fresh

Time spent using app Over 1 year

product packaging looks high quality and the app support is super dedicated to helping you promptly and effectively. I think if you are creating a new cosmetic brand viaGlamour is a great choice!

Rigel Cosmetics

Products are of great quality! I am not the best tech savvy and Keira has been very helpful with all the questions I have whether it's about shipping to other countries, setting up something for the store or just needing assistance on some orders. With a very busy schedule I have, I am happy to have Keira who's very prompt and happy to assist me whenever I need them. Very helpful and patient! Will check out the new products and hoping for continued great collaboration with Viaglamour.

La Nèzz Beauty

I've been with viaGlamour since over a year and my account manager Keira has always been of such help. Especially with all the new amazing updates and added shipping locations, so exciting but I was a bit overwhelmed with the new integrations. Keira helped me a lot and made sure I'm all set :)

Eleven Eleven Skin Alchemy

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I started my own business with the ViaGlamour team, and they have been just AMAZING and helpful in working with me to set everything up. The product quality is OUTSTANDING, it competes with any top-of-the-line famous brand, our team loves it !!! Highly Recommend!

Body Bailout

Time spent using app About 1 month

We've partnered with viaGlamour to offer natural beauty products in our health and wellness store. The app itself is great, and the products are TOP NOTCH. But the BEST thing about working with viaGlamour is our rep, Keira. She is INCREDIBLY helpful and very knowledgable. She always goes above and beyond....even on weekends. We love working with her!!!

Lisa32 Skincare + Boutique

This is an amazing app, it just didn't work for what I was looking for. I do suggest using the monthly subscription until you are fully ready to commit to a yearly subscription. The discount, provided with a year membership, as enticing as it is, is not refundable if you choose to discontinue the app. Customer support was absolutely amazing, emails were answered promptly, issues were fixed within minutes and it was a pleasant experience, it just didn't work for me. I was looking for something that offered a product box, outside of the Beauty Box, that was customizable and not generic. Would recommend this to anyone who is looking to expand into the cosmetic industry. C&P of Terms of Use : "We offer an unlimited trial and an opportunity to try any any products prior to susbcribing to a paid plan. If you decide to subscribe to viaGlamour you can cancel your susbcription anytime through your dashboard or by sending a support ticket through our app. Refunds are not provided if you cancel your subscription with us and account funding will indefinitely remain linked to your acccount."

Falita Cosmetics

Time spent using app About 1 month

Having this app is a must have. Makes doing business enjoyable and so convenient. Keira is great and very reliable and efficient. Highly recommend using this app.
Omg!! I am LOVING my samples!! I didn’t know which ones to use first haha!! Last night I used the Sunflower Scrub, with the Anti-Aging Night Cream. LOVE It!! I shared it with my friends on FB and now they are wanting to buy it. Love the soaps, lipstick, lipgloss and the lip scrub is amazing. I’ll be trying some other samples soon. I’m so happy ordering my samples. Thank you for the great job that you!!

Beauty and the Spark

Starting a business can be such an stressful experience, but when you partner with the right team, everything is easier. And, yes, I used the word team, because in the end viaGlamour tends to be more than just a vendor or supplier. They go above and beyond. Recently, I was having a technical issue with my designs and after trying different options, I sent and email a bit late at night requesting help, thinking that I would get a solution probably within one or two days. To my surprise, a few minutes later I had a response from Keira, who patiently assisted me and she fixed the whole thing in a matter of minutes. Thanks to her I was reassured on how reliable viaGlamour is. Thank you again. You guys are the best!

TheCosmeticLine

Great service from Keira. Very professional and always available to help us. THank you so much. I'm very happy with the services.

November 8, 2021