Shop Automaton by Vibix.io

Shop Automaton by Vibix.io

by Vibix

Automate some of your most time consuming daily routines

Dropshiptheworldd

10/10 love the app. Saves so much time and so far the automation has worked flawlessly. Excited to see what the vibix team will put out in the future. Thank you!!

Suakoko Betty

I have an online clothing business and it's tough to constantly update product listing based on inventory levels in a timely fashion. Vibix has saved me from embarassing stock outs with their automated de-list feature. It is very easy to set-up and automatically removes products that are sold out, which means one less thing to worry about and a better experience for my customers. Maks, thanks for this app!

Triple Mountain

Our store is an odd combination of consignment plus regular retail, so finding an app that can handle both together is a challenge. We contacted Vibix's developer before downloading it and he worked with us to insure that the app will work as expected for our needs.

It is working perfectly, and the Vibix team is now working on additional features! They've already added a way to clean up old out-of-stocks on your site from before the install, and are now working on some things behind the scenes that we've never seen available in any Shopify app. I won't let any cats out of any bags, but I'm impressed!

This app will be great for any type of store, saving you the time of cleaning up your item lists and insuring you don't forget to re-publish an item when it comes back in stock... but if you sell a lot of one-offs: vintage pieces, custom items, consignment items, etc., this is the app to get! It keeps our store looking clean and fresh, so customers aren't paging through sold-out vintage items!

Eleda www.TripleMountain.com

Clothes Together

Alright believe or not I have been speaking to Oscar almost every few days from this app Vibix.io and I have given as much feedback as possible and he has been nothing but, kind, helpful, and a great listener. He got back to me last week and he had made changes and it is now working the way it should. Very supportive, and the app., is definitely worth having. If I could give this app., more than 5 stars I totally would. Thanks Oscar!