vidaXL Dropshipping

vidaXL Dropshipping

by Woosa

Import & sync products from vidaXL easily within your webshop

Storenanda Home

A app funciona bem a única questão é que os produtos estão sem stock, preciso ativar os produtos na loja e não posso porque está tudo a zero!!

July 14, 2021

Hello Storenanda,

We are in contact with you since today. Unfortunately this 1-star review reaches us, before we could investigate what went wrong on your shop.

Maybe you would reconsider this review after the issue is solved? We're working hard to solve it as soon as possible for you!

Elektroniktrade

The import works sporadically, not always from time to time. We need something that really always works. You lose track of things when you have to check individual articles whether they are imported or not. It has already been discussed with support. I'll be happy to come back to it if it works properly. But at the moment I have to save the 30EUR. I did another test today and clicked the following: Clothing accessories Lapel buttons And he imports 2 products for me that I wanted to import 2 weeks ago: vidaXL speaker stand column design 2 pcs. tempered glass black vidaXL table microphone stand black steel Category loudspeakers not all imported and then pictures are missing. The support always writes back. But overhauled the APP that it works 100%.

March 10, 2021

Hi Elektroniktrade,

Thank you for your review.

We have seen that you have been in touch with our support. Unfortunately 1% of the VidaXL app users experience this issue.

The good news is: we have a solution ready for it and will release it very soon. My colleagues will keep you updated about this. Sorry for the inconvenience, hope to welcome you back soon.

Humid Home Essentials

I've tried multiple times to import products, but only 1 or 2 products are imported. I've tried with a lot of categories selected and waited an hour or so, but it doesn't seem to work very well...

February 26, 2021

Hello,

That's unfortunate! Have you tried to contact our Support Desk so that we can check what exactly goes wrong?

You can submit a ticket via woosa.com/support or start a live chat.