vidaXL Dropshipping

vidaXL Dropshipping | Reviews

by Woosa

Import & sync products from vidaXL easily within your webshop

MyDiscountUniverse

The app is working correctly and is very useful, the application eases the dropshipping with VidaXL. The support team is responsive.

luscioushomes

This app is great , The app support are also very good and will solve any issue that you have. Vidaxl products are importing with prices and pictures etc all looks great just need sales now :-) Thank you

July 15, 2021

Hi Luscioushomes,

Thank your for this positive review, we really appreciate!

Good luck with realizing sales. If you need our help our assistance with something, you know where to find us. We're happy to help!

Best regards,

EmeraldXL

It was a big learning curve and initially I left a negative review but I have now learned through my own mistakes how the app functions, I had some major downtime due to import errors I made but there doesn't seem to be any sort of user guide and you basically learn as you go, you will make mistakes and curse it but once you figure it all out it all seems relatively simple, now that I understand it, it is an invaluable tool for me. Further Update: The app continues to get better and the new fulfilment ability has saved a lot of extra work.

April 4, 2021

Hi EmeraldXL,

Thanks for the edited review, this is good feedback for us!

We're going to create better manuals and tutorial videos, so that the functionality of the app is clear before you start.

Hopefully you will have lots of sales. You know where to find us if you have any further questions!

Greetings,

SOPHISTICATEDSHOP.SK

This application works very well and the import of products has a smooth process. In case of any problems you can contact support which is very helpful. I highly recommend this app!!!

March 29, 2021

Hi Sophisiticatedshop.sk,

Thanks for this awesome review, we really appreciate!

You know where to find us, if you have any further questions.

Best regards,