vidaXL Dropshipping

vidaXL Dropshipping

$29/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (2)
Developer
Woosa
Edited October 9, 2022

EDIT: After a full week of using the app I must say it is definitely worth the money. Not only is it a great workaround for the 15mb csv file limit, it also lets you choose which categories you need. Imagine if you had to figure that out in a csv file without messing up the formatting. One small thing though: I hope you'll make the product upload go faster in the future :)

BOONDAHL
Belgium
Time spent using app: 8 days
Woosa replied October 7, 2022

Hi Boondahl,

Thank you for your edited review, we appreciate!

The speed of upload will be improved in November 2022. So a little more patience is needed!

You are free to contact us, normally we'll answer within hours via support@woosa.com.

Kind regards,

August 2, 2022

I think this app is good. After reading all the bad reviews; I was sceptical. However; if you take your time to understand the app; and use the customer support when needed; you will handle this app without problem in no time. The customer support is helpful. The support replies within the timeframe expected. I recommend that you make a instructional video similar to what you offer WooCommerce users. Also a manual. Maybe you allready have it; but I have not found it :) 5 stars.

Domingo.no
Norway
Time spent using app: 6 days
Woosa replied August 2, 2022

Hi Domingo.no,

Thank you for your 5-star review, we really appreciate!

Also your feedback is very helpful, we'll improve our documentation and make sure we will record a similar video which we already have for WooCommerce.

Good luck with your business, you know where to find us if you have any questions!

Kind regards,
Team Woosify

December 1, 2021

The app is working correctly and is very useful, the application eases the dropshipping with VidaXL. The support team is responsive.

MyDiscountUniverse
France
Time spent using app: 28 days
July 15, 2021

This app is great , The app support are also very good and will solve any issue that you have. Vidaxl products are importing with prices and pictures etc all looks great just need sales now :-) Thank you

luscioushomes
Time spent using app: 8 months
Woosa replied July 15, 2021

Hi Luscioushomes,

Thank your for this positive review, we really appreciate!

Good luck with realizing sales. If you need our help our assistance with something, you know where to find us. We're happy to help!

Best regards,

Edited June 14, 2021

It was a big learning curve and initially I left a negative review but I have now learned through my own mistakes how the app functions, I had some major downtime due to import errors I made but there doesn't seem to be any sort of user guide and you basically learn as you go, you will make mistakes and curse it but once you figure it all out it all seems relatively simple, now that I understand it, it is an invaluable tool for me. Further Update: The app continues to get better and the new fulfilment ability has saved a lot of extra work.

EmeraldXL
Ireland
Time spent using app: 8 months
Woosa replied April 4, 2021

Hi EmeraldXL,

Thanks for the edited review, this is good feedback for us!

We're going to create better manuals and tutorial videos, so that the functionality of the app is clear before you start.

Hopefully you will have lots of sales. You know where to find us if you have any further questions!

Greetings,