Avaliações (175)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 93% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
27 de outubro de 2020

The app is so professional and a great marketing tool! We use it to planing the marketing conception and build it to the long time marketing strategic. Thank you guys for this!

ILMARKET.HU
Hungria
5 de abril de 2021

I used this app to help me create a different content that's more eye catching and appealing to my target audience. I love the app and I have already referred more shopify users to download the app. I also like that the app creates ads for you and all you have to do is customize it to your liking. Awesome app, why not give it a try.

K's Sassy Feet Boutique
14 de março de 2021

WoW I have been looking for an App like this. I'm super excited to see what it can do. I love not having to create the Ad myself.

Price Connection
4 de março de 2021

jolie petite vidéo, facile à réaliser et support technique au top ! je recommande l'installation et l'utilisation

JN SOLUTIONS
França
Quase 3 anos usando o app
10 de novembro de 2021

This app works well and is easy to install. This app does what its claims do and is easy to manage. Customer service is friendly and ready to help. I recommend this app to all. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Kinky Toy Store
Canadá
1 de outubro de 2021

The app is superb! Very user-friendly and delivers great results. The CTR is insane, I love it and I strongly recommend it!

HILLMAN
Bulgária
Product Hero Ltd. deixou uma resposta 4 de outubro de 2021

Thank you! So nice to hear your click through rates are going up!

14 de abril de 2021

I like this app because it helps me to simplify the process of running and posting ads. I still create my own ads but it is time consuming. I love this app and will continue to use because it helps me to feel less pressure when it comes to having to come up with new ads.

Sunrise Healthy Organics
Product Hero Ltd. deixou uma resposta 14 de abril de 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback, we couldn't have said it better ourselves! :) That's exactly the reason behind building a video ad service like this and your words will definitely keep our team motivated and energized for a while. Nice to heave you on board!

27 de novembro de 2020

Awesome application, i`ve made a few videos and i like it! There are free options, it is atractive! Good Job!

Accesorios Hombr3
Espanha
30 de maio de 2022

Amazing app, we've been using it since last year. It makes video creation very very easy. I highly recommend it.

Gobii
Reino Unido
Product Hero Ltd. deixou uma resposta 1 de junho de 2022

Thank you for recommending Video Ad Machine in your review. It's a pleasure to hear you like the service so much!

14 de abril de 2022

I love this app. It's so easy to bring my online store to life. It is easy to use and you can present your store products to your customers in a very creative and professional way.

skin-loox
Romênia
Product Hero Ltd. deixou uma resposta 25 de abril de 2022

Thank you very much for your review. We love reading feedback like this, the team is literally energized by these words. Have a beatiful day ahead!