Video Ad Machine , 177 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 93% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
7 de outubro de 2020

the app is good I just started using it I can't say more about it may be in the future , for now it is OK

Norve Fashion
25 de junho de 2021

I use this app to make videos for social media and product pages. The best part is that I can create a video for individual products right from the product page, or for multiple items. Even on the free plan, the app automatically makes suggested videos of new products and weekly features. I've been told automatically pushing videos to product pages in the works, which will be especially valuable.

cuteaf.studio
12 de outubro de 2022

This app is great. Amazing little clips great for additional marketing! I would highly recommended for all levels of online businesses.

K'Robsart
12 de outubro de 2021

Love this app! It's a great help with creating eye catching ads and requires hardly any work on our end. Highly suggest!

Imperial Legacy Clothing
Product Hero Ltd. deixou uma resposta 13 de outubro de 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience and recommending the app to others!

23 de dezembro de 2022

Great video generator app, i love it, it will be great if i can be able to put pictures with buying plan

HappyHushPup
Product Hero Ltd. deixou uma resposta 30 de dezembro de 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We're not sure that we understand what you've meant by 'put pictures with buying plan' but we'd love to discuss this more in detail with you. Please reach out to us via chat or via team@producthero.ai and we're certain that we can find a solution to make you even happier. Cheers!

Data de edição: 6 de dezembro de 2020

App is extremely easy to use and text can be translated if needed. I needed some support and got it extremely quickly. I connected my facebook account and added my ad in 5 minutes. I love how simple it looks and it is to create pro looking videos. Thumbs up. I decided to upgrade. Prices are extremely reasonnable. update : I added my first facebook ad directly from the app and after 3 days had amazing results I've never had before with my self made campaigns. I just hope you will create other apps.

Un Lieu de Lumière - cours à distance thérapies énergétiques
França
16 de outubro de 2021

Love this app, easy to use and the service and support are amazing. Developer went out of his way to help with questions I had.

Genesizze.com Inc.
Product Hero Ltd. deixou uma resposta 25 de abril de 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're around most of the time and there's nothing we love more than being asked and answer all the questions you might have. Have a great one!

8 de janeiro de 2021

Muy buena aplicación, facilita mucho el trabajo y funciona muy bien, el equipo muy comunicativo y atentos, perfectos

Pink Ants
Espanha
29 de julho de 2020

I love this app. I've used it to boost organic and paid page views to my site from all my social media platforms and it's been so easy! I can create a new video whenever I like, and the app also delivers on automatically each week, according to my best schedule. This saves me tons of time and money!

Pawlieshop.com
Product Hero Ltd. deixou uma resposta 27 de agosto de 2020

Thank you for your feedback. The team is happy to hear that the app adds value to your marketing efforts.

21 de outubro de 2020

This app is very good, it shortens the video creation time and time to create a Facebook ad. We use video ads for a long time and the videos created with this app are on the same performance as our custom made videos, which is awesome.

Elena Luka