Video Ad Machine

Automated product video creation for social media marketing

Free plan available

eagleexchange

I ran into several issues when I tried it for the first time. Luckily, they responded quickly and assured me that they’ll find solutions for the problems I have. I’ll revisit in a few days/weeks and will update my rating if the issues are resolved.

June 24, 2022

We've been able to resolve the issues we were chatting about and hope that you'll now enjoy using the app. Thank you so much for evaluating it for your marketing tasks. Have a lovely day ahead!

22 Lions

It doesn't offer automation. You have to post the products yourself. The free plan is very simple. Could have more possibilities, namely, the possibility to publish to more social networks. But you can download the video, which is a good thing. I think the free version could allow more than 3 options of visualization.

December 7, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! Our service primarily focuses on ads and it automates video creation rather then the publishing process. It generates videos automatically when you upload new products to the store, as well as it sends you a video ad every week that you can post or run as an ad right away.

You're right, it still doesn't have the auto-post feature, but the good news is that this is exactly what we're building right now and in a few weeks there will be an update that will allow you to schedule and automate Facebook posts. Also, we'll be adding more social networks in future but since e-commerce businesses get most of their customers from Facebook ads we'd like to make that part as valuable as possible.

Please stay tuned for exciting updates and we'll do our best to meet your needs with all those requested features!