Video Ad Machine

Automated product video creation for social media marketing

Free plan available

FootwearJustForYou

I was able to create some eye-catching videos in a short amount of time. The process is straightforward, the support is quick and competent. I’m loving it but it’s a little pricey.

June 1, 2022

Thank you and we're happy that you like the service. Yes, Video Ad Machine isn't the cheapest video app, but we think the campaign results will justify the costs. Also, other apps won't offer any campaign management features and many other useful details... But we know, as a starting business the budget is tight, so we let merchants use the most important features in the free plan.

SouthShore Auto

I like the concept very much, however I really think that more integrations (Pinterest, TikTok) would help get more out of it. I’ll be using the app for sure and waiting for those integrations along with some other features which I discussed with them via chat. I’ll be happy to change my 4 stars to 5! :) Keep it up!

May 24, 2022

Thank you very much! You're absolutely right, these integrations would help. Currently, there is a workaround: you can get (download) the videos in a fitting format and post them manually on those social networks. As mentioned in our chat, we'll definitely do our best to get those integrations built in the near future.

ellylin77designs

I find using this app allows my business to show case products in a slide form rather than just looking at one standard picture of a particular product. It provides more variety of products to attract more customers to your business.

alletronics.com

so far so good it seems to be very fast in producing i'm doing the free plan and it's great can't wait to start the other plans!!

Admirelle Beauty

Lovely app for ecommerce. the potential is big. Many features could be addedto make this app a star. ( adding music, adding Emoji, resize for different placement on social media , make the processing faster then how it is now, more automatic suggestions....)

April 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your ideas and suggestions! We're constantly working on exciting new features and I'll definitely take your feedback to the team and see how we can quickly add them to our roadmap.

Popping Basics

Excellent app. Good for beginners. Obviously I would appreciate more design adjustments available for those on the free plan as it is very limiting, however i understand it's only available on the paid plans. Good app though overall for beginners as I said.

B Martz

works as promised. great. video quality is decent and the post sharing is real quick. it creates attractive ads.

Aus Doggos

The add creation looked good, I don't like paying for impressions for ads, I contacted support about it and they've got back to me pretty quickly, with some solutions I'll try. Like other reviews the support is good and I recommend trying the product.

January 20, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback, glad you like the look of the videos. Sorry for the delay on our chat, we always try to be as responsive as possible. With regards to paying per impression, if you optimize your ads for Conversions or Landing Page Views (which are the most efficient methods to get purchases) than you can only be charged by impressions. This is of course controlled by Facebook so our app needs to follow this logic.

In case of your store and your products it should be working pretty well but of course it need some time for the campaigns to find the right audience. Also, it depends a lot on factors such as products in the ad, the actual offer, the audience selection, etc. Also, we're happy to share some more tips & tricks on how you can make most our of your video ads. Please let us know how we can help you further. Thanks and have a great day!

Avanti-eStore

This is a very useful app in that the created video could display many images in one frame. Save time in NOT having to upload many images to run a campaign. A must-have app for any e-Commerce Entrepreneur.

Straight Sets

Using this app has made our ad campaigns are much more dynamic; consequently, traffic to our site has increased.
Very slight tweaks are needed in relation to rendering images during video conversion, and one or two of the video formats require bug fixes but, despite that, we would highly recommend this app! Best app we've used for quite a while!

August 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the valuable feedback. We'll take care of those tweaks and get back to you as soon as they're sorted.

Previous 1