Video Ad Machine

Automated product video creation for social media marketing

Free plan available

Indopasifik.com

Location Hong Kong SAR

I really like the UI and simple way the app works but to be honest, it should contain more templates and the option of adding music to the videos. Silent videos are just not that engaging but anyways, I’ll start posting and see what the results will look like.

AnythingBeyondInc.

I’m missing the music feature although I know that most ppl. have sound turned off on their devices (as written in the faq) but I believe this might be an important part. In general it’s a great service with proactive support when needed. Recommended.

Active Therma

Time spent using app About 1 month

For me it’s a great new way to post about products every day. I like the videos it creates but I wish there were more variations in terms of design templates. I’ll try out the paying ads feature in the next few days and see how they perform. The price for the advanced plan is definitely too high for small shops. Maybe there should be a plan for 10 bucks or so.

Big Prime Shop

The free tier is a little limiting and I’d prefer a free trial of the paid version instead. Would that be possible? I’d love to be able to test all the features and pay for it if it makes sense. I like the app though and find it useful but please allow us to use the entire app for a week or so

Palidon

We were a little confused about the paid plan options and could not create the videos I wanted but the chat window popped up and they explained politely how it works. So far so good, we like the concept of the service so we’ll play around for a while.

FootwearJustForYou

I was able to create some eye-catching videos in a short amount of time. The process is straightforward, the support is quick and competent. I’m loving it but it’s a little pricey.

June 1, 2022

Thank you and we're happy that you like the service. Yes, Video Ad Machine isn't the cheapest video app, but we think the campaign results will justify the costs. Also, other apps won't offer any campaign management features and many other useful details... But we know, as a starting business the budget is tight, so we let merchants use the most important features in the free plan.

SouthShore Auto

I like the concept very much, however I really think that more integrations (Pinterest, TikTok) would help get more out of it. I’ll be using the app for sure and waiting for those integrations along with some other features which I discussed with them via chat. I’ll be happy to change my 4 stars to 5! :) Keep it up!

May 24, 2022

Thank you very much! You're absolutely right, these integrations would help. Currently, there is a workaround: you can get (download) the videos in a fitting format and post them manually on those social networks. As mentioned in our chat, we'll definitely do our best to get those integrations built in the near future.

ellylin77designs

Location Australia

I find using this app allows my business to show case products in a slide form rather than just looking at one standard picture of a particular product. It provides more variety of products to attract more customers to your business.

alletronics.com

so far so good it seems to be very fast in producing i'm doing the free plan and it's great can't wait to start the other plans!!

Admirelle Beauty

Location Morocco

Lovely app for ecommerce. the potential is big. Many features could be addedto make this app a star. ( adding music, adding Emoji, resize for different placement on social media , make the processing faster then how it is now, more automatic suggestions....)

April 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your ideas and suggestions! We're constantly working on exciting new features and I'll definitely take your feedback to the team and see how we can quickly add them to our roadmap.

Previous 1