Video Background

Video Background

by Incubate

YouTube video backgrounds, full page and responsive videos

Iccyyglamour

Love this my background is so bomb and it has music

Made In Clothing Inc.

This was exactly what I was looking for! Love this app! I was able to place a High quality clip from YouTube on my home page, automatically start, and loop infinitely without having the annoying YouTube play bar and title and you can even remove the dark gradient! Tech support is great and responds quickly if any issue. Love it, worth the money

Album Cover

great customer service, great app. i had a problem using the video, but customer service took care of it within a day. Many Thanks

Solar Reigns

This app is wonderful and has the absolute best customer service team! They checked my store without me even having to ask, to make sure the app was working well and notified me when they thought an issue had arised, come to find out there was no issue after all. The fact that they took the time to make sure everything was functioning properly on my website and notified me when they thought there was an issue and offered to help me, speaks volumes about them! I highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to have their store stand out from the rest and values awesome customer service!

BeFitLab

I coudn't display the video correctly on my site. Team was very quick to reply and efficient! I recommend!

Riviera Ready

The app works well and does what it says. It is not immediately obvious how to set it up in some instances, but the support is excellent and they actually do it all for you quickly if you have a problem- and once you see exactly how they set it up, it is easy to do the same in other sections.
The reason for not giving it 5 stars is that it only works with Youtube, and in order to block the Youtube logo and controls the video starts with the top and bottom blacked out for the first 1-2 seconds, in a gradient that you can modify or remove altogether- but then you have the Youtube logo and controls showing. The developers explained that the reason for using Youtube is that it is the only platform that streams the video; if you upload it to Shopify for example, users have to download the entire video before it starts playing, therefore slowing down the shop performance. However, I would prefer the option to upload to Shopify instead of using Youtube, as I can compress a video quite well and internet speeds are generally fast these days. Perhaps if the app auto-detected internet speed and showed images instead of video if the internet speed is slow it would be ideal, but probably too much to ask for!

Sugar Beez

This app was so easy for me to use. I have no HTML skills, and thank goodness, they were even needed! Just click and POOF! My video was live on my website and looping!

Custom Mattress Makers™

I use it on my website to show a promo video in the background of my home page. Customer service is excellent and assisted me very well. Thanks

ARCHIVED BY ALEX

Very helpful they were able to communicate with me and solve my concerns about the app, Thank You!

GET COMPANY

NICE JOB I LIKE IT BEST STORE EVER IN THE UNITED STATES WOOOOO GAT BET GET JOB GLOIVE ILLLL ONIKLPOMNHN

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15