Video Background

Video Background

by Incubate

YouTube video backgrounds, full page and responsive videos

Riviera Ready

The app works well and does what it says. It is not immediately obvious how to set it up in some instances, but the support is excellent and they actually do it all for you quickly if you have a problem- and once you see exactly how they set it up, it is easy to do the same in other sections.
The reason for not giving it 5 stars is that it only works with Youtube, and in order to block the Youtube logo and controls the video starts with the top and bottom blacked out for the first 1-2 seconds, in a gradient that you can modify or remove altogether- but then you have the Youtube logo and controls showing. The developers explained that the reason for using Youtube is that it is the only platform that streams the video; if you upload it to Shopify for example, users have to download the entire video before it starts playing, therefore slowing down the shop performance. However, I would prefer the option to upload to Shopify instead of using Youtube, as I can compress a video quite well and internet speeds are generally fast these days. Perhaps if the app auto-detected internet speed and showed images instead of video if the internet speed is slow it would be ideal, but probably too much to ask for!

EpiTraceSentinelSolutions.com

This video background app is easy to configure and does what we need. Thanks Code Black Belt. Would give the app 5 stars if the fast loading option didn't conflict with the Shopify theme video on the home page. EpiTraceSentinelSolutions.com

Citta la fragrance

Great experience! This is a great application that will surely boost your sales. I would highly recommend the application.

Giadonna®

I posted gave the app one star, but I was immediately contacted and received direct support on configuring my background properly. It is now working pretty solid. The app for background could possibly use more tweaks to make it run smoother on all platforms, but for now I am satisfied with the service and support

Hux Office

Very help app and has most of the features I need. The video created is responsive and works well on all screen sizes.

Cole's Retail

Awesome app, I wish it was a little cheaper per month. I also Wish you could isolate the video into one section as I have to change my nice white background to no background. This causes any issue with the video still being the left side drop-down menu.

koruyucu

Perfect, If you want to autoplay a video, but it would be better if it doesnt have the gradient at the start

sounmeskin

Since I have updated my theme, it doesnt work anymore. I have contacted the service team, but without the reply I was looking for. I dont want to send the video I am about to upload, but would like to have a solution on using the app on my latest theme.

Amuzzi

Great and innovative product! Also good support but sadly there is no such feature for bulk editing. Our business drives around movies so it would be a tiresome hassle to add trailers for every movie 1 by 1.

4EVA MOMZ

Very confusing, I have no clue how to use this app. First time user, so will update after I see end product

Previous 1