Video Background

Video Background

by Incubate

YouTube video backgrounds, full page and responsive videos

I Am Deadly

Seriously AMAZING app and swift responses to my questions - and they even fixed my issues immediately. I can't thank them enough!!! My site looks gorgeous, thanks so much!

October 15, 2021

We are glad to know you love our app and swift support! I agree your store looks gorgeous🤩Thank YOU for trusting us and letting us grow together.🙌

Paradrome Clothing

Great app and support. I am very happy with the quick and friendly service. I got quite a few customizations done for my shop and everything runs smoothly. Great experience to work with these guys. Much recommended!

October 11, 2021

We are amazed by your positive words; we appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts!😍 Thanks for trusting us and for spreading the word.

Bull Biter Cider

Works very well and if you get stuck or confused the support team is very helpful and quick to respond.

August 31, 2021

Thanks for such a nice review! Happy to hear you like our app and support; this motivates us to keep it up. :)

Regards,

ellé derm

Easy to use video app that doesn't require coding and comes with good support. We have been searching all over the internet & stumble across this app. Definitely worth checking out.

July 13, 2021

Your review made our day here!🤩 Thank you so for the kind words and for trying our app. Our support team will be ready 24/7 to help with anything you might need in the future too. We wish you the best in your business.

Cheers,
The Incubate Team.

Squid Industries

Great app that did exactly what I needed it to. Support was also a big help. Highly recommended for anyone wanting to add videos to their store.

July 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and for trusting us. We are always striving to provide you with the best support experience, along with quality and reliable apps. So, getting such positive comments means the world to us. Thanks for helping us grow!🙌

SPIRIT - beauty excellence

This app blows my mind!!! The features, the smooth integration and one of the very BEST support teams I have ever came across. I've searched a long time and tried a lot of other apps, none can do what this app can do. If you want to integrate YouTube videos to your store, this is the one to go! GREAT!!!

Adaph

GREAT customer service and app! Thank you, Larry Oller specifically for helping me! Five stars for sure! :)

icyaero

I have never reviewed an app before on the Shopify app store, so clearly, Incubate has truly done something amazing for me to spend my time writing this review.
--------Pros--------
-The customer service is the best I've ever seen... ever. I message. They reply. Usually within minutes. There have been many times where I get replies/solutions in under 10 minutes and I am on my way.
-There is a lot of versatility with the app. You can truly do whatever you want with it.
-It is rather easy to use!
-It does what it says it'll do and more.
--------Cons (but not really)--------
-Once or twice a month, I experience some sort of glitch with the app. Sometimes videos will disappear without reason. I can say for sure that a handful of times I thought it was the app but it was me and vise versa. On the flip side, contact them and they will have a solution in no time. I recently had all my videos stop working and contacted them. Within an hour, everything was back to normal and better than ever.
-This could very likely not be related to the app at all but my website has a rather slow speed score. I am not sure if this is because of the app, the number of videos I have (around 15-20), or something completely unrelated. This isn't too important to me but I thought I'd point it out. Overall, 5 stars. It provides a more diverse experience to showcase my products that pictures simply can't provide. I look forward to continuing the use of this app on my website!

Iccyyglamour

Love this my background is so bomb and it has music

Made In Clothing Inc.

This was exactly what I was looking for! Love this app! I was able to place a High quality clip from YouTube on my home page, automatically start, and loop infinitely without having the annoying YouTube play bar and title and you can even remove the dark gradient! Tech support is great and responds quickly if any issue. Love it, worth the money

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13