Video Background

Video Background

by Incubate

YouTube video backgrounds, full page and responsive videos

Squid Industries

Great app that did exactly what I needed it to. Support was also a big help. Highly recommended for anyone wanting to add videos to their store.

SPIRIT - beauty excellence

This app blows my mind!!! The features, the smooth integration and one of the very BEST support teams I have ever came across. I've searched a long time and tried a lot of other apps, none can do what this app can do. If you want to integrate YouTube videos to your store, this is the one to go! GREAT!!!

Adaph

GREAT customer service and app! Thank you, Larry Oller specifically for helping me! Five stars for sure! :)

icyaero

I have never reviewed an app before on the Shopify app store, so clearly, Incubate has truly done something amazing for me to spend my time writing this review.
--------Pros--------
-The customer service is the best I've ever seen... ever. I message. They reply. Usually within minutes. There have been many times where I get replies/solutions in under 10 minutes and I am on my way.
-There is a lot of versatility with the app. You can truly do whatever you want with it.
-It is rather easy to use!
-It does what it says it'll do and more.
--------Cons (but not really)--------
-Once or twice a month, I experience some sort of glitch with the app. Sometimes videos will disappear without reason. I can say for sure that a handful of times I thought it was the app but it was me and vise versa. On the flip side, contact them and they will have a solution in no time. I recently had all my videos stop working and contacted them. Within an hour, everything was back to normal and better than ever.
-This could very likely not be related to the app at all but my website has a rather slow speed score. I am not sure if this is because of the app, the number of videos I have (around 15-20), or something completely unrelated. This isn't too important to me but I thought I'd point it out. Overall, 5 stars. It provides a more diverse experience to showcase my products that pictures simply can't provide. I look forward to continuing the use of this app on my website!

Iccyyglamour

Love this my background is so bomb and it has music

Made In Clothing Inc.

This was exactly what I was looking for! Love this app! I was able to place a High quality clip from YouTube on my home page, automatically start, and loop infinitely without having the annoying YouTube play bar and title and you can even remove the dark gradient! Tech support is great and responds quickly if any issue. Love it, worth the money

Album Cover

great customer service, great app. i had a problem using the video, but customer service took care of it within a day. Many Thanks

Solar Reigns

This app is wonderful and has the absolute best customer service team! They checked my store without me even having to ask, to make sure the app was working well and notified me when they thought an issue had arised, come to find out there was no issue after all. The fact that they took the time to make sure everything was functioning properly on my website and notified me when they thought there was an issue and offered to help me, speaks volumes about them! I highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to have their store stand out from the rest and values awesome customer service!

BeFitLab

I coudn't display the video correctly on my site. Team was very quick to reply and efficient! I recommend!

Sugar Beez

This app was so easy for me to use. I have no HTML skills, and thank goodness, they were even needed! Just click and POOF! My video was live on my website and looping!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13