SC Video Background

SC Video Background

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Shop Circle
4.6
October 31, 2022

Really relatively quite convenient with amazing customer service who are happy to help and will make sure everything looks good as it should.

613-every-second
Israel
Time spent using app: 3 months
Shop Circle replied November 2, 2022

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review our app and for the wonderful comments you wrote about our support team. This motivates us to keep giving our best!!

Cheers,

October 20, 2022

The app works great! I like the different options for video display and functionality. Tech support is fantastic and very prompt. I recommend this app

NEWEX
Time spent using app: 2 months
Shop Circle replied October 25, 2022

What a nice review! It's awesome to hear that you found our product useful and it was our pleasure to serve you quickly and efficiently. We are always available 24/7 in case you need any help :)

All the best!!

October 20, 2022

fantastic customer support very quicky fixed my problem. So happy, thank you. The app works great, I've tried many others and this is the best one

viktoriahomes
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
Shop Circle replied October 25, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words! It always warms our hearts to hear that you've found Video Background very helpful and about your great experience with our support team. Your feedback means the world to us!🤩

Cheers,
Customer Success team I Shop Circle

October 5, 2022

Helps your website look great and the customer support is always fast, helpful, and very friendly. Would recommend this app to anyone trying to make their website shine.

S.V
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 14 days
Shop Circle replied October 5, 2022

Hooray 🎉!! We're happy to hear you're having a fantastic time with us and thank you for your kind words about our customer success team! We're always happy to help 24/7 with anything you need.

Have a lovely day,

September 29, 2022

really easy to use, been using it for a while now and it's very helpful. Will start using the other features soon!

ILashX™
Time spent using app: 12 months
Shop Circle replied September 29, 2022

Thanks for trying our app and thanks for this amazing 5-star review. It's awesome to hear that you found our product useful and we appreciate the time you took to share your experience!! We're listening...Don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of help in any way :)

Have a wonderful day,