Video Background

Video Background

by Incubate

YouTube video backgrounds, full page and responsive videos

Lrd Security

Fantastic app, very easy to setup with great support.

Toys To The Door

Well lets start with the app- awesome perfect for what we wanted it to do. Next the customers service- The lads at Codeblackbelt are absolutely brilliant, they are very helpful and on hand to help with any issues we had as well as the turn around time cant fault it. Our recommendation is if you need videos check these guys out! Andre

Wig Galaxy

I am absolutely thrilled with the service Wig Galaxy received from Mike and Frank at Code Black Belt. We had major issues at first and decided to just uninstall it and forget about it. We saw an email asking us to rate the app. i was brutally honest on how I felt and within minutes i got another email asking us how more in depth about the issue. He said regardless on whether we'd like to keep the service or not, he still would like to fix the issues for his other customers which I thought was great. We decided to give CBB another chance and I can not be happier with the results. Mike and Frank both were very quick and prompt to get the problem rectified and in the business world that speaks volumes. I would definitely recommend this video service to any and all business owners as a unique way to personalize yourself and help you stand out.

Amber
Wig Galaxy

Alliekaren

Excellent add-on. Works just like described

Ninebot Store

Great app. Easy to install and the support is super responsive!

Animal Performance Transmissions

great app we use it at http://animalperformancetransmissions.com

Winston J Greene Academic Services

I am super-glad that I found this app. First of all, it does exactly what you need: play videos on your website and make it look modern and professional. The setup is easy and the configuration and placement of videos is clear and straightforward.
What really convinced me was that their customer service fixed some issues that came up in combination with my theme, even before I reached out to them. They found the issue and had it fixed within 24 hours after install. These guys absolutely rock: thanks Frank again for the continuing support! If you want to see how it looks like, visit winstonjgreene.com (I'm running the Jumpstart theme). Cheers!

Update after one year with the app: I still think that this app adds significant value to my store, but what really has me convinced is the ongoing, uncomplicated, and friendly customer service offered by Frank and Mike from Code Black Belt. Whenever I had an issue, or couldn't configure something the way I imagined, these two would go out of their way to make it happen. And I mean even things beyond what the app offers. This is just the best customer service (and app), I have ever encountered. If you're reading at this and consider the app - get it.

Jardin Flowers

Amazing app with great customer service. A must have!

Hawaiian Legacys Tour Shop

Works exactly as advertised. Easy to use and nice effect.

Sitatthetable Org

Great app! Easy to install and configure. The developer was very helpful when we had questions. Highly recommended.

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13