SC Video Background

SC Video Background

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
June 26, 2017

Really great App. Dont mind paying for this one. Works very well and they will help you if you need it if you message them. Takes a bit of practice at first to learn where to put the videos so you need to click on the right boxes but after a few tries, it really isn't hard, believe me if I can do it....

Organicrainforestsac
Peru
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited May 17, 2017

i cannot begin to praise this enough!
we've spent a good couple of weeks looking at varying video tools and apps on Shopify and after carefully reading through both reviews and features lists we finally decided to give video background a trial and we have been blown away with it so far!
we are now looking to implement video background across our whole site!
To sum it up for us:
Easy to use with a wealth of functionality
incredibly helpful and polite support staff
useful dynamic tool!

We would highly recommend!

Venom Gaming Offical
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 10, 2017

hard to understand but good!!!!!!!

Ow Intimates
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 6, 2017

I'm completely new to Shopify and had my background video set up within minutes. Highly recommend!

Daisy Road Official
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 26, 2017

The app works super ! Very easy to use so you can put video background anywhere you want. Even if you can figure out they are just a mail away to help you out..Love it !!

Beyounique Accessories
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 16, 2017

Very easy to install and includes the music from the YouTube video. Everything looks great and only $6. Can't beat this

Sunga Life
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 11, 2017

They had amazing customer Service Welcoming me To their Service and also thanking me for properly installing it I highly recommend them based on their customer service.

Inspirational Clothing And Accessories
Time spent using app: 12 months
March 11, 2017

I love love love this feature!!

Talclothingco
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
March 7, 2017

Awesome, I have a complicated template that doesn't allow video's where I wanted without manipulation. Didn't think this app would work but it worked right away. I didn't configure that app properly and Mike fixed it and responded to my message within 3 minutes.

Autobeacon
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited March 1, 2017

I love this App it should be on every website in the world but for now it's my best kept secret .

Music Business Ent Llc