Video Background

Video Background | Reviews

by Shop Circle

Replace any section of your store with a Youtube video

Cap-an-Tap

The customer service behind this app is amazing! We had some issues getting the app to work and they helped us right away. We have never had better customer support from an app! The customization on how you want to have your video displayed is phenomenal and it is super easy to use. They definitely deserve a 5-star rating and are well worth the subscription.

May 3, 2020

Hello, thanks for trying our app,

The play video button in the middle of the page was not from our app but from your theme. We have already hidden it.

I've recorded a video of your store https://youtu.be/VMi6e5tPWl0 where you can see how everything is working smoothly and there is no play button.

Whenever you need any assistance with our app just drop us an email, we are always happy to help.

The Silky Goddess

I really love this app, it works perfectly and they have the best product support team I have ever met. They are extremely efficient, hardworking, helpful and polite. I would like to extend my thanks to Senthil, Roberto Gaona, Deepika Kesavaraj, Ricardo Osorio, Carlos Henao, Andres Moncada and Dragana Begojev from the Code Black Belt Product Support Team. I totally recommend this app!

ByMERRIN

Love the video on all of my pages, thanks!

1933cocktails

Excellent service from the support team whenever I had any questions or needed configuration help. They responded quickly and with ideas to help me get the look I was aiming for. Of course every app has their limitations but with their support, I was able to find a solution I am happy with. Highly recommended!

PupChelin

cool app. I think it is the best app for Video Background on SHopify app store. I suggest to everyone!!

The Lumid™

I use this to cleanly embed video content into product pages. It's works very well. I loop the video so no ads happen at the end and it loads quickly and looks just right. I make a space on my product page and then target the youtube video to insert on that segment in the app.

Racing Additives

I used this app to add video content that I created on the website. I couldn't figure out how to modify my Venture theme so they did it for me in minutes! Great app and fantastic service.

Kenya Tours

I used this app and it was amazing. It made my store look amazing with additional informative videos. Great Work. Keep it up. Strongly recommend.

Botikose

great app and option for websites. It allows me to create and give my web a professional and better way for myself to express what I want and what my website is about.

FLIK

Plugin was super easy and looks great. I am not a developer, so this really helped me quickly make my store better looking. I intend to use it more as I build out my site.