Video Background

Video Background | Reviews

by Shop Circle

Replace any section of your store with a Youtube video

BeuMaxstore

Perfect apps, just what I have been searching for. I can comfortably place my videos at the places I need them to appear. Thanks greatly for your prompt response too, you guys are amazing.

Dreamzdesire

Great App. Thank you. Just add more than youtube because Video is the King of content and I want to use private video too from my laptop ( and not
only youtube videos...). OK, I am looking for the little beast but it is true. i have video in my computer too so I feel limited. Anyway. Great App.

Neutral Statement

Code Black Belt really does go above and beyond with a stellar 10/10 client support team. Their team and app is an absolute pleasure to work with. I recommend them without hesitation! Check out the amazing video I worked with them to create at: neutralstatement.com

egpro.com

Not only this app does exactly what we needed it to do, the customer service is among the best on the app store.

Very quick to respond and patient, they made sure to work with me until I was 100% satisfied.

Strongly recommend for anything video on your site!

TECH IA

Best ever APP ! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

aenything

Absolutely outstanding an excellent support! Very impressed with how quick and competent their team are.

KUDEN by TAKAHIRO SATO

The movie is displayed beautifully. I am very satisfied.And,support correspondence is fast, and is kind. Thank you!

Rosendorff

does what it says it would do, easy to set up and nice and inuitive UI etc. There doesnt seem to be many apps on shopify that can actually do this so its a 5 star from us.

Urilight

Excellent customer service. If you have any issue just drop them an email and they will answer. Love the app as well. I'd give 10 stars if I could.

CenturionPE

This app is SICK! The most versatile and user friendly app I've ever used! Even a complete idiot can make their site look amazing now haha