SC Video Background

Embed TikTok, YouTube, Vimeo videos anywhere in your store.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

www.bluesystem.com.au

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

What an awesome app and the staff behind it even better. I had an small configuration issue which was resolved in around 2 hours. These guys really go the extra mile. Finally background video in any section of website I desire. Highly rate the app and staff and it does what it says on the tin.

MadeWorld

Perfect! Easy to use. Does exactly what it says! And the tech to is quick to respond to questions and help you install.

ORGANIC 1 Co.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome app. Awesome customer service. These guys go above and beyond all expectation. Very grateful. Thank you

Arastari

thumbs up a really helpful app i definitely like the idea of an app that would allow me to put videos on page

CarmenClothing

Location Germany

by the Date of 15 July 2019 Using it on 3 Stores. Issueless, Clear structured, Fast to Adopt, Untill now NO Glitches, Problems at anytime. Solved for me More than enough Issues When it comes to place a AUTOPLAY Background or NORMAL VIDEOS any where Most importantly in any Slider on my Pages. Perfect for me!
Thank You & Keep up The Good work Video Background Team.

Juicy-Junk

Time spent using app Over 3 years

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! THANK YOU!!! Exactly what I was looking for!!!!!! Makes my website beautiful and unique.

BeuMaxstore

Perfect apps, just what I have been searching for. I can comfortably place my videos at the places I need them to appear. Thanks greatly for your prompt response too, you guys are amazing.

Dreamzdesire

Great App. Thank you. Just add more than youtube because Video is the King of content and I want to use private video too from my laptop ( and not
only youtube videos...). OK, I am looking for the little beast but it is true. i have video in my computer too so I feel limited. Anyway. Great App.

Neutral Statement

Time spent using app About 1 month

Code Black Belt really does go above and beyond with a stellar 10/10 client support team. Their team and app is an absolute pleasure to work with. I recommend them without hesitation! Check out the amazing video I worked with them to create at: neutralstatement.com

egpro.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

Not only this app does exactly what we needed it to do, the customer service is among the best on the app store.

Very quick to respond and patient, they made sure to work with me until I was 100% satisfied.

Strongly recommend for anything video on your site!