Video Background

Video Background

by Incubate

YouTube video backgrounds, full page and responsive videos

Cipino

Apart from being a two-click installation and not one-click as proclaimed :-)

Just kidding! I love everything about this app. It does what it promise to perfection and the result is just as I want it. Couldn't be happier.

Check it out at www.bikelight.ca

It Really Works Vitamins

Really happy! We added it to www.itreallyworksvitamins.com and it worked straight away! yippee!

Shakas Hawaii

Amazing app and the best customer service i've ever had.

Theseamericans

Fantastic app and fantastic support. I have a tricky theme setup and the Code Black Belt team helped me set it up perfectly and was rapid in their response. The UI on the back end is phenomenal as well - super easy to change videos and put them where you want them.

Bravo.

Links Hospitality

Quite impressive app works fairly seamlessly and great support very quick.

Cnytroutfitter

Works great! Customer service was excellent.

Hyoko Specs

I received an answer very quickly and was able to make my website a lot more attractive in a matter of minutes. I highly recommend this app!

Dresscode Austin

AMAZING SUPPORT!!! HELPED ME OUT WITH MY PROBLEM ON THANKSGIVING DAY...CAN'T BEAT THAT. AMAZING APP TOO!!

Numuses

I wish every support experience was like this. The APP is great !!
Thank you, Code Black Belt.

Jackgracedemo

Wow! This app is amazing because of the amazing help I received configuring my video! The team responds quickly and was able to resolve my issues in a timely manner. Adding a video to my site will really help boost sales!