Video Background

Video Background | Reviews

by Shop Circle

Replace any section of your store with a Youtube video

Music Business Ent Llc

I love this App it should be on every website in the world but for now it's my best kept secret .

Ovospeed

This is great, it is so easy and so fun to work with this app! :)

Coffee Mogul

Fantastic app and fantastic support. I have a tricky theme setup and the Code Black Belt team helped me set it up perfectly and was rapid in their response. The UI on the back end is phenomenal as well - super easy to change videos and put them where you want them.
Bravo.

Canadian General Online Store

Great App been looking for something like this loving it. Real easy to use just a click and you our done.

Thanks
WWW.canadiangeneralonlinestore.ca

Prima Makeup

Amazing App, allowed me to integrate a video background easily, which I have been quoted thousands for from web designers. Thanks so much!

Sapphireparadise

This is an awesome must have app. I have used the app to insert many videos on my site in custom positions of a specific page & it's working great!

This is a must have app if you want your website to come alive. You know the old saying; a single picture speaks a thousand words... Imagine what a video does :)

Thanks Codeblackbelt, you guys are awesome

Dora Beauty

Easy to handle all around and very effective way to give some dynamic content to your website. Great app. Www.dorabeauty.us

Cipino

Apart from being a two-click installation and not one-click as proclaimed :-)

Just kidding! I love everything about this app. It does what it promise to perfection and the result is just as I want it. Couldn't be happier.

Check it out at www.bikelight.ca

It Really Works Vitamins

Really happy! We added it to www.itreallyworksvitamins.com and it worked straight away! yippee!

Shakas Hawaii

Amazing app and the best customer service i've ever had.