SC Video Background

Embed TikTok, YouTube, Vimeo videos anywhere in your store.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

613-every-second

Location Israel

Really relatively quite convenient with amazing customer service who are happy to help and will make sure everything looks good as it should.

November 2, 2022

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review our app and for the wonderful comments you wrote about our support team. This motivates us to keep giving our best!!

Cheers,

NEWEX

The app works great! I like the different options for video display and functionality. Tech support is fantastic and very prompt. I recommend this app

October 25, 2022

What a nice review! It's awesome to hear that you found our product useful and it was our pleasure to serve you quickly and efficiently. We are always available 24/7 in case you need any help :)

All the best!!

viktoriahomes

Time spent using app About 12 hours

fantastic customer support very quicky fixed my problem. So happy, thank you. The app works great, I've tried many others and this is the best one

October 25, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words! It always warms our hearts to hear that you've found Video Background very helpful and about your great experience with our support team. Your feedback means the world to us!🤩

Cheers,
Customer Success team I Shop Circle

S.V

Location United Arab Emirates

Helps your website look great and the customer support is always fast, helpful, and very friendly. Would recommend this app to anyone trying to make their website shine.

October 5, 2022

Hooray 🎉!! We're happy to hear you're having a fantastic time with us and thank you for your kind words about our customer success team! We're always happy to help 24/7 with anything you need.

Have a lovely day,

ILashX™

really easy to use, been using it for a while now and it's very helpful. Will start using the other features soon!

September 29, 2022

Thanks for trying our app and thanks for this amazing 5-star review. It's awesome to hear that you found our product useful and we appreciate the time you took to share your experience!! We're listening...Don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of help in any way :)

Have a wonderful day,

Support Anniversary Store

Amazing app! Very easy to use and highly adaptable. I contacted support for assistance and they answered me extremely quickly and efficiently.

September 2, 2022

We're so glad to hear you're having an excellent experience using our app and your kind words about our customer service! Thank you for your amazing review and please reach out if you need further support.

All the best,

Lichard

Location Denmark

Very fast answers and good service, thanks for the help credit to Support Valentina Very fast answers and good service, thanks for the help credit to Support Valentina

August 29, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this amazing 5-star review!! Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers. Massive kudos to Valentina too, great job :)

If you need anything in the future, please reach out to our support team and we'll be happy to help.

Have a fantastic day,
Customer Success Team | Shop Circle

Vanille.sale

Location Germany

Die App ist absolut intuitiv zu bedienen und die Videos lassen sich an jedem gewünschten Platz auf der Webseite platzieren. Ein kleines Problem auf der Startseite wurde vom Support innerhalb von wenigen Minuten behoben. So macht das Spaß! Herzlichen Dank!

July 10, 2022

Thank you for your amazing 5-star review! We're glad to hear you are satisfied with Video Background and that our support team assisted you properly.

Have a lovely day,
Customer Success Team | Shop Circle

Pamela Lauz Jewellery

Excellent app and great customer service. Our website can now display YouTube videos without the unsightly YouTube navigation. Highly recommend!

June 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We are always here to listen to our merchants and to give them the best experience with our app in terms of functionality and customer service...Cheers 🎉

Heartwood Farm & Cidery

Great service, affordable product, no complaints! ...................................................

May 19, 2022

We love to provide the best service we can, and getting such positive feedback means the world to us. Thanks so much! 🙌

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15