Video Background

Video Background

by Incubate

YouTube video backgrounds, full page and responsive videos

Solar Reigns

This app is wonderful and has the absolute best customer service team! They checked my store without me even having to ask, to make sure the app was working well and notified me when they thought an issue had arised, come to find out there was no issue after all. The fact that they took the time to make sure everything was functioning properly on my website and notified me when they thought there was an issue and offered to help me, speaks volumes about them! I highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to have their store stand out from the rest and values awesome customer service!

BeFitLab

I coudn't display the video correctly on my site. Team was very quick to reply and efficient! I recommend!

Sugar Beez

This app was so easy for me to use. I have no HTML skills, and thank goodness, they were even needed! Just click and POOF! My video was live on my website and looping!

Custom Mattress Makers™

I use it on my website to show a promo video in the background of my home page. Customer service is excellent and assisted me very well. Thanks

ARCHIVED BY ALEX

Very helpful they were able to communicate with me and solve my concerns about the app, Thank You!

GET COMPANY

NICE JOB I LIKE IT BEST STORE EVER IN THE UNITED STATES WOOOOO GAT BET GET JOB GLOIVE ILLLL ONIKLPOMNHN

Utility Tracks

Couldn't be easier to get a full background video on the site. Simply point at a video and watch it work within 5 minutes.

Podizz

Mon thème ne prenait pas en compte les vidéos (sauf lien youtube qui ne fais pas pro du tout).
Cette appli est super, je la conseille fortement. Si vous rencontrez le moindre problème, vous écrivez un mail et l'équipe vous répond en maximum 5 minutes ! Je recommande !

Good For Nothing Clothing

I still haven't reached the desired result yet but must say Code Black Belt customer service team has been really helpful so far. I hope we can can make this work.

EasySafeMoto

After i wrote a bad review, i became a call from you and you solved the problem, thanks for your support !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12