Video Ads Builder

Video Ads Builder

by TopVid

Create stunning Facebook video ads in minutes

Ecowearplus

Seriously? 149 year and there are only 24 videos to choose from? Sad -

Eat My Tackle

Overpriced and limited........................

Thearganoilshop

The ideas in fantastic, the main problem is that, the template are limited, you cannot add more frames into it, you can;t save video as daft it won;t work I believe only works if you place the order of the subscription......however, the main problem for me is that, I have asked if they will have more template for the lifetime subscription you also should get some updated like, new template etc, I also point out about the communication with customers, which is quite impossible.

The Office Outlet

Incredible app! It's given us the ability to put together a professional looking video in just minutes. Download the mp4, share it on YouTube, Facebook and embed it on your website. It's seriously good.

I was surprised by the number of templates available, there's enough there to keep your content looking fresh. It looks as though TopVid will be adding more templates and features over time, so that's really nice.

Great value overall and I'm super impressed with the support I received. Do not hesitate, it's a fantastic app.

Strappingmen

This app is awesome! It allows you to easily and seamlessly add your store products into your videos. They have amazing templates that you can customize as your own with ease. It's simple and straight forward, anyone could use it. I would HIGHLY recommend this to every Shopify store owner. Not only is the app such a great tool, but their customer service is fantastic and quick to help.

Socialfamousme

The app looks amazing and easy to use. But I wish we could pay monthly instead, as the price makes it just impossible for me to use the app at the moment.

Shopjet

wonderful and amazing apps and give you the ability to create nice videos for your commerce business and i realiy recommende it !!

Davosa Usa

Conversions went through the roof after I've used these videos to advertise on facebook. Worth every penny