Vimotia ‑ Shoppable Videos

Vimotia ‑ Shoppable Videos

by Hextom

Add TikTok-like shoppable videos to your store, boost sales

Fun cover

Good app useful. I just would have like there is a link directly on the picture and not open the video on another page.

Ajamu Fitness

Fantastic app and amazing customer service. Allows you to have videos on your product/home pages in a few simple clicks.

Kash & Ash

AAAAMAZING app. I would give them 10 stars if i had that option. I couldn't upload videos to my shopify before this, but this app just made it easy. It's extremely easy to use and you don't have to be a tech person. My videos uploaded without any single modification to it, just the way I made it. I'm so excited. Thank you guys so much for this. Hint..I found this app on my shopify homepage at the bottom where they put some apps they recommend for you. I've found good apps like that.

אמיגו קפה פתח תקווה בעמ

Great app, great support. Great app, great support. Promotes my products with nice video. In short, recommend.

AdSumma Group Inc.

I used this app to import product videos into my Shopify store theme that didn't allow it. This is the best app I've seen!

TorFitness

This has to be a wonderful app for the store, as I am sure it would be for yours. For an app that is free, you have a lot of features available. I would strongly recommend this app to anyone. Full marks to the developers here.

Stay Safe!