Vimotia ‑ Shoppable Videos

Vimotia ‑ Shoppable Videos | Reviews

by Hextom

TikTok-like Shoppable videos on your website, boost BFCM sales

Pearlman Fine Jewelry

Easy UI and great service. I use it all the time and it has absolutely boosted sales as well as conversion rates.

Bud Breakers

this app works perfectly and i exactly what i was looking for. im so happy with the results and i wish they grow their business to the moon.

ENE TRENDS

I use this app to help showcase product videos. Thus far it has logged 4 sales on our store! We will continue to use this app.

Welcome to Fashion Force Finds

I love this app it's brilliantly easy to add and has lots of other useful features to market your store or brand. You can share videos from your shop on social media or import videos from well-known retailers.I recommend it 100% it is worth it

Gritty Soul

Awesome App! Very next level-ish because it collides with social media in the best way!!! The fact that you can swipe up and feed a direct link from IG is awesome! Love it!!!

BOSSBISH INC

I used this app to help me give a visual of my product to customers and they love it. I love how it works and integrate with Shopify. I really wish the Pro wasn't so much monthly. ...pretty costly.

NEW LOOK 4LESS

Thanks for this app been able to create wonderful video ads and have definitely referred it some friends of mine.
Jean Paul

Compliments Aglow®

So pleased with how this app will help my business grow and keep customers engaged on my website. Equally pleased with how quickly and efficiently my questions were addressed and answered.

connectionjewelry

i use this app and i like to have this app at my store was great to have them for make my store look nice

GymFox Sportswear

I love this app! My customers have more confidence when purchasing because they can actually SEE what the product will look like. That is one of the biggest issues with online shopping but the videos increase the trust between my shop and the customer. Definitely worth it! Only issue is the tab for the video takes a littleeee long to pop up but other than that its flawless. 100% would recommend!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6