Vimotia ‑ Shoppable Videos

Vimotia ‑ Shoppable Videos

by Hextom

TikTok-like Shoppable videos on your website, to boost sales

Quality Approach Fashion

Really effective tool for improving conversion. The team are helpful and respond to enquiries. Early days in the apps existence. Looking forward to how they develop it over time.

My Heatless Hair

This app is amazing!!!! my site looks so much better not having to click on a link to take my customers to YouTube. 5 stars all round

Tempest Studios Design

This app is the bomb. So easy to use and great that I can decide how the button looks and where it is positioned on my product picture. So easy to set up on my Shopify store. Literally took me 5 minutes from install to video set up on a listing. I love that you can source from any video platform with a url and I can access the product supplied video or make my own. Fantastic app and i look forward to it helping me move my products!!
P.S. I'm a real user, not a bot or employee! Check out how I used it here:

ParadiseDreamland

How do you delete the "Powered by Vimotia" on each video?
I don't want my customers to click on that link, and know that it links to the shopify page. My videos need to look professional

Pretland | Spiritual Crystals & Jewelry

I used this app to help me do import videos to our website. It's useful for some marketing strategies! I recommend it.

Pawtyhood

The most satisfied app I've ever installed. Easily to use and sync with Youtube video as well. Setting can be duplicate to all video save many time. 5 star is a must. May need to take time to see if this plugin will slow down our website or not. But still it is a perfect app

Fun cover

Good app useful. I just would have like there is a link directly on the picture and not open the video on another page.

Ajamu Fitness

Fantastic app and amazing customer service. Allows you to have videos on your product/home pages in a few simple clicks.

Kash & Ash

AAAAMAZING app. I would give them 10 stars if i had that option. I couldn't upload videos to my shopify before this, but this app just made it easy. It's extremely easy to use and you don't have to be a tech person. My videos uploaded without any single modification to it, just the way I made it. I'm so excited. Thank you guys so much for this. Hint..I found this app on my shopify homepage at the bottom where they put some apps they recommend for you. I've found good apps like that.

אמיגו קפה פתח תקווה בעמ

Great app, great support. Great app, great support. Promotes my products with nice video. In short, recommend.

Previous 1