Vimotia ‑ Shoppable Videos

Vimotia ‑ Shoppable Videos

by Hextom

TikTok-like Shoppable videos on your website, to boost sales

Threads

really excellent app work well , some more features can be provided on free. the positioning of the video button should be made easy as it is not perfectly fitting in editing window

SmileSlippers

Works great. Easy to configure. Get it for yourself and try. Highly recommend. I am still getting around it.

Bymirfy

Useful and very easy. I like the way you can change the colours and to stuck it at one point of the website

Cleo's Clutch

Yall, stop sleeping on this app, this is a GAME CHANGER! My customers and I are genuinely obsessed with the look and feel of my website. I have a luxury fragrance brand (shameless advertisement, check me out at www.cleopatruh.com) and the ability to add promo videos that automatically play with my products has increased my brand's reach so much. I just can't thank the creators enough! Whatever you do, download Vimotia. It's easy to use, sleek as hell, and the free version has everything you need. Vimotia team, if you're reading this, please don't do what some fake apps do by reducing the amount of things the free version offers once more people hear about your app. Your free version is so generous and it is what encouraged me and other people to try the app. I'm still going to upgrade just because I want to support the people running this app, but yeah, don't change nothin! Also, no I'm not being paid for my review! This is honestly my reaction to trying this app for my business. Its October of 2021 and I'm about to boost my sales this season with these video add ons. You should really consider trying it to!

Doczi, ltd.

I've been trying to find a way to import videos from suppliers until I have my original videos ready, this app not only imports supplier videos, it configures your originals too. Best app I've added for adding something more to my website.

FLATLAID

Amazing app, super easy to use! Just installed it and can't wait to see the conversion rate increase! Videos have so much more impact and the chance to showcase your product!

SportsStuffCheap

These guys are ahead of the game with this APP. I made a suggestion and it was on there in a day. MUST HAVE!

UNiCOA

useful and easy to use, also very powerful app, definetly recommended, 5 stars, hope it will not slow down the website speed

HandynTrendy

Perfect app to boost video engagement. Easy to use and lightweight that doesn't slow down the whole thing.

Scrumdiddlyumtious

BRILLIANT APP. I use this for my online store and it is easy to use. Hassle free and adds that extra oomph to my products

Previous 1 3 4 5