Reviews (325)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its unique integration of shoppable videos and user-generated content into product pages, which boosts sales and conversion rates. They praise its user-friendly interface, effective on both desktop and mobile, and excellent customer service. The app also provides tutorial videos for easy understanding of its functionality. It offers a free plan, allowing merchants to scale and upgrade as needed. It's especially beneficial for those looking to add high-quality shoppable video content to their webstore.

Edited July 31, 2023

I just started using this app but so far it offers a lot more than several others I tried and deleted. This one is a keeper!

After using it for a bit I have to say I really like the features in this app and feel it is perfect for my needs. However I took off one star from my original impression because the interface is strange as it has no scroll bars and lacks clarity, especially when editing position of videos, the look etc. This delayed my being able to use it because I simply could not clearly see how to get things done. The tutorial is not quite up to date which added to my difficulties since there is a bit of a mistmatch. Turns out a lot of the functionality is hiding under the fold but there is nothing to signal this and without the scroll bars to let me know, it took me a while to dig up the hidden settings sections.

Summer Indigo

Hobfy
Türkiye
About 4 hours using the app
May 7, 2021

Enjoy being able to have a pop up video on my store. Not the most user friendly layout when trying to do everything yourself, but customer service is great and helps very quickly.

6AM WorkShirts
Over 1 year using the app
November 10, 2021

Great app, so far it has helped generate sales. Only critique is that it's difficult to scroll up and insert video into the page sometimes.

Uptown Sox
5 months using the app
February 6, 2023

xo love it djksajvfsagfsguifgurifugsdkahgvjgshcjbhvjxhvsgufrwfgrahfdsgafaldjJGDHGDJAGHJSDGSHCGHVVGFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

DestineyDesigns
About 1 month using the app
August 29, 2022

I install this app in my store. I like it. It does the job very well. Easy install and setup. Strongly recommend it.

Factory Ship2u
23 days using the app
April 6, 2022

To soon to tell. I'll let ya know know when I get a better feel for it. So far it's been a little complicated via mobile phone.

Frivolous Entertainment
19 days using the app
March 2, 2022

love it, an easy setup. But the URL Import videos does not work though. I tried many times and it won't work. You can add chrome extensions for a video downloader that works for me.

pabilistore