Widgetic (Video Player)

Use video to showcase your product's features.

Free plan available

Priceless Little Things

Exactly what I was looking for to add video to my products. Amazed at how easy it is to use. And there's free option that works great. Thanks so much.

BerryBliss

Time spent using app About 1 month

I don't normally write reviews without being asked by the app devs. But in this case, I had too. I only need one vid for this store and the youtube vid looked cheap and unprofessional. I noticed this app on my shopify dashboard for another site of mine and thought I'd try it out on this site. It put the last finishing touches on my site. Looks like a million bucks. Free and super easy to use and it looks legit. 5 stars all day, this app is a major win!

Evangeloom

Time spent using app About 2 months

I literally downloaded this app a few minutes ago and I'm already in love with it! This app answered my prayers!! No more YouTube direct embeds, which hurt conversions and Vimeo is too expensive.

SharkVape

Location Spain

Cumple a la perfección su cometido, da la opción de distintos templates de vídeos y se muestra a la perfección

MyShopppy

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, extremely convenient, easy to use and the support team is super helpful! We've been using the free version for a little while, but the upgrade was necessary, 1GB is enough to start with and test the app, but eventually you will need more!

CoCo Hauteur

Super easy to use and very effective at promoting products. I almost want to keep this app a secret because it will strengthen our competition haha

Outmeout London

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

A lifesaver! Very simple to use and it has so many great features to seamlessly integrate your own videos without using YouTube, resulting in a very professional way to show your products. Still using the free version and I have 1GB to upload my videos, which is enough for all of them, but will soon upgrade to paid version so to get them from my instagram account. I'd give it 10 stars if I could! Keep up the good work!