Helpful Product Reviews App

Helpful Product Reviews App

by HelpfulCrowd

Video Product Reviews + Google SEO + Social sharing + Q&A

helenspet

The support is very fast, They are doing a perfect job. The rating system is awesome!! thank you very much

A11N SPORTS

I switched to use this review app because it supports video comments, includes Q&A, and invites review automatically. It was not easy to upload previous reviews using their templates, but customer support was great and Yusuf solved my problem within a minute.

Standard Issue Equestrian

I installed this app yesterday so although I haven't used this long term I figured I could share some feedback on the install process. I am using the free plan right now and even though I haven't paid a dime yet, the customer service has been FANTASTIC. Yusuf reached out to me to make sure I was navigating everything ok and even offered to make sure the widget was installed correctly. He fixed the issue I had and I LOVE how the reviews are showing on my products now. If the customer service is this amazing on the unpaid plan, it must be even more fantastic on the paid versions. I wouldn't hesitate to upgrade as my business grows.

TeaTox Company

Fab!Yusuf was so helpful & assisted me with the setup! Take a look - www.teatoxcompany.co.uk . It looks great!

Silver Falls Sustainability Co.

Super fast service and response. Helped me migrate from reviews from Ecwid to Shopify. Thanks to Yusuf and Anna!

PetsDelish

I highly recommend this app. It's easy to use and the Help Centre is very efficient. Special thanks to Anna.

modular building blocks

Yusuf was brilliant and really helpful in me setting up app and answering questions. I will be adding this to my other websites!

Manchester Factory

I wanted a strong UGC video review flow to capture customer user experience. Yusuf took his time and explained everything to me step by step then also offered to jump into our site to fix up the widget as it wasn't displaying properly. I highly recommend this app. Also the price when compared to other apps in terms of features makes it value for money. 10/10 for me.

OUIVE

Excellent customer service. More features and flexibility than other review apps Ive looked into including being able to trigger review requests on shipment or delivery which is key for me. Didn't have to touch my liquid file either which was great - their team set me up for everything. Chat help is fast response time with clear communication.

Sole Kids.

This app has been a fantastic help for my start up business, Sole Kids www.shopsolekids.com

It's helped me create credibility for my products and the team (particularly Anna) has been sooo helpful with every little question I've had. Highly advise getting!