Helpful Product Reviews App

Helpful Product Reviews App

by HelpfulCrowd

Video Product Reviews + Google SEO + Social sharing + Q&A

Krafted Party

The power of a controlled community on any website is important and Helpful Crowd nailed in for us startup folks by providing this affordable option that has it all.

Quality CBD

Looks and works great. I needed help with installation and the customer service was super quick and helpful.

June 5, 2020

Hey Quality CBD, thanks so much for the review and we were so glad to be there to help with the setup.

Be sure to check out all the customization controls for the widgets to take them from minimal to fully featured. Also check out our new rating icons design options!

So glad to have you onboard!

Pawls

Yusuf was extremely helpful in guiding me through the app and making the requested changes. I had tried other review apps and never received such awesome customer service and so quickly!!

June 5, 2020

Hey Pawls, we're so chuffed to get this feedback...we're all blushing!Yusuf is our star agent! So glad he was able to provide you a hand guiding you through the app and and tailoring it to your requirements.

Similar Watches

perfect app, so helpful, also the support was amazing, thank u so mych :)

June 5, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review Similar Watches ;-)

CliniqueSkinCare

yusef is very helpfull and very fast! he helped me twice and he was always direct. great effort and very professional!

June 5, 2020

Hey there Clinique Skin Care! Thank you sooooooo much for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Helpful Community and being a HelpfulCrowdian.

Eco Ladies

I've recently set up my online store and added this app because of the great reviews and they were not wrong! Very easy to set up and reviews started coming in immediately www.ecoladies.com.au

June 5, 2020

We are so glad that you started receiving reviews straight away Eco Ladies!
We pride ourselves on our frictionless review process, similar to Amazon, that is soooooo much better than the old in-email method for so many reasons ;-)

Here's to us helping you get a ton more reviews!

Spilt Ink Prints

I had trouble trying to import my reviews from Etsy into the app and Yusuf was absolutely brilliant. Such good and super fast customer service, more than happy to help you :) Thanks Yusuf!

June 5, 2020

Hey Spilt Ink Prints. Yeh those pesky review imports, especially from platforms like Etsy can be tricky. So glad that Yusuf managed to get your sorted!

Welcome to the Community!

Apex Lab

An app is only as good as it's support. While the app itself from its UI to UX is very functional and meets our needs - its the support that makes it really shine. And the team at Helpfulcrowd has been exceptional. We went from one e-commerce platform to another and they helped every step of the way. We can not say enough great things - especially Yusaf (attending to all our requests and needs). Thank you for being so Helpful :-) count resist...

May 20, 2020

Thank you for the awesome feedback Apex Lab. Glad you're loving our app and the support.

Be sure to check out our latest feature, Re-review, that lets you ask customers to update their review.

From everyone here at HelpfulCrowd, welcome to the family.

Sourcepace GmbH - a distributor of ApexProtect

I am at the beginning of the use of this app but it already looks really good. The main reason I am giving the five stars are the incredible support I have received. I needed to upload my previous reviews and encountered some technical issues. Yusuf from the support was incredible dedicated and helpful that he spent with me over the weekend several sessions. Very kind and very helpful. You will be not left alone with this app.

May 20, 2020

We're here with you every step of the way... and we're so glad that we could get you up and running on the weekend. We love our European countryman as well!

Be sure to check out our Google integration that allows you to import your Google reviews and even reply and comment on them.

Welcome to the HelpfulCrowd Community ;-)

griggindustries

I'm writing this after being a user of this app for almost a month. Not only does it do reviews and questions and answers Yusuf helped me import several years of reviews that were not csv compatable. I changed themes and Yusuf came to the rescue again, getting HelpfulCroud laid out perfectly in my new theme. Even made the color of the stars match my theme. If you are using a cheap app for reviews. Get HelpfulCrowd so you don't have to worry about them anymore.

May 20, 2020

Need some plumbing gear, check out Grigg Industries!

We'll take cheap as a compliment and we also like the sound of great value ;-)

So glad to have you onboard Grigg Industries and to help you save and migrate your precious reviews collected over the years.

Yusuf was able to make the styling changes with the custom CSS editor, but keep a close eye in the app.

We're shortly releasing the new star icons and colour options feature so you can pick any colour under the rainbow and even different icons without needing to know any coding or CSS knowledge.

Thank again for your support Grigg and we are so glad to have you in the community.

From everyone at Team HelpfulCrowd