Product Reviews Review App

Product Reviews Review App

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews App + Site Reviews App + Video + Photo + Q&A

CaduPrints

Before I tried HelpfulCrowd I tried other top competitor apps very very similar to HelpfulCrowd. Those apps were recommended to me by two comma club member. This means that their store makes $1,000,000 in revenue yearly.
So I'm thinking, OK if they are making that kind of money with the app that they recommend it has to work and customer service has to be excellent. so I thought let me give it a try.
I'm trying to figure out how to use this fancy app for reviews and do the things that my store needs, but was not able to do it myself. I contacted tech support and explained to them what I needed for my store can your app do it?
My frustration started when they could not understand what I was asking for after explaining several times. It was something simple far as applying store reviews in a specific way.

I had to uninstall the app because I could not get any help.

At this point I'm working towards trying the third app and that's this app HelpfulCrowd.

I'm super impressed with the customer service I received from Yusuf this past Friday. It was by Instant messenger chat. I got quick support I may have waited 5-6 min vs others wait time was a few hours.

On Friday Yusuf spent over an hour helping me with my store needs. I explained to Yusuf what I needed and the purpose of it and he understood right away with no problem. Next thing for me to work on was review spreadsheet to give Yusuf when done.

On Sunday I needed lots of help with the review spreadsheet, I wondered if customer support was open on Sunday. I went and checked and there was customer service help. Anna was wonderful in helping me fix my spreadsheet and diagnosing the problem and she fixed the things I messed up on.

Now its Monday morning I go to my HelpfulCrowd app admin page and saw a message from Usuf that all the work is done. I look at the time the message came in and it said 8 hours ago.

I was amazed at the level of commitment they have for their customers, HelpfulCrowd has a fantastic team ready serve its customers.

I went and took a look at my store https://caduwisprint.com/ and I was wowed , this store looks amazing now. This store does not look like it was built two or three days ago. This store looks like it has been around for years. It shows trust I would buy from this store.

I want to thank Anna and Usuf for your hard work and commitment in helping me.

Thank you.

Gadget Hunter

I really like the features and their awsome services.
Yusuf helped us integrate all the necessary widgets on our web, and he even adjusted the color to fit our theme. Amazing!
Most of app providers are always offline, HelpfulCrowd is always online to help us.
Great thanks to this team from https://gadgethunter.ph

B-rocket

Fantastic app, very useful for my site and very helpful and friendly staff, it has helped me a lot in my site. thanks

The General Store

Very professional and Yusuf always is quick to reply and gets my questions answered! a great great experience. Thankyou friend

Regards
TheElettra.com

Universoul Clothing

https://universoulclothing.com Love this App and i am grateful to use IT. The support team is friendly and very competent. I recommend this App to every shop owner! Great! Yusuf helped me many times to manage my stuff!

Vintage Attic Living Sevenoaks

https://vintageatticsevenoaks.com We are so pleased with this app. Yusuf helped us install it and we managed to import existing reviews and now the new reviews are coming in! Ysuf from HelpfulCrowd has made lots of adjustments to help us integrate with product tabs! Thank you :)

P H Y S I O C A R E S

I had an issue bringing my reviews from an ecwid store to my new shopify store and Yusif was SO helpful and took care of everything! Hands down, best customer service :) A must have app. Thanks again!!!!

DRIVESTYLE

This app is the best so far of all the reviews app! I'm using it to show reviews from my customers on my website www.drivestylestore.com
I had a problem by configuring the Review Slider on my store so I asked help to the support. And Yusuf from the customer service helped me a lot, I gave him permission on my store to do it! Now it looks really nice! Yusuf did it in a few minutes, it was really fast, he also changed the color of the widgets which is really cool! Thank you so much again for your kind support! I recommend this app for the features and his awesome customer service!

Perfumele

This company has some of the best customer service. I had an issue with setting up the app and Yusuf really was a big help. Most of all, the app looks really good. We like the Q&A section, our customers can ask questions that allow us to answer them quickly. Love it..

Coveted Coiffure

This app is absolutely amazing, they basically have everything you can possibly need for customers to review your products and even more, but what impressed me the most was the help of the support staff and Yusuf was phenomenal. He set up my review widgets on my site at covetedcoiffure.com and it looks absolutely amazing. You can not go wrong with them, I think their reviews speak for themselves all 5 stars! Amazing job guys. Anna also helped tremendously, they are super responsive and always friendly.