Product Reviews Review App

Product Reviews Review App

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews App + Site Reviews App + Video + Photo + Q&A

STOP PELUCHES

PERFECT and excellent customer service, thank you, pleasure tu use this powerful app ! You need it !

April 3, 2020

Hey Stop Leuches, thank you so much for your feedback.

We couldn't agree more! It's not until you start using our app and all the features that you start to see what it can do for your business. And we've got your back here 24/7 if you need a hand.

Team HelpfulCrowd

716 Fast Banners - a div. of Carpe Diem Designs, Inc.

Wonderful app - perfect fit for our business and even better customer support. This team goes above and beyond to help and we highly recommend this app all the way around. Thank you, Anna for your prompt response and kindness...

March 29, 2020

Hi Lisa, we are so glad that we could help you out today and that you're loving the app.

Thank you for the lovely review. We're just so glad to have in the Crowd and look forward to helping you guys out now and in the months and years to come.

The Eyeconic Shop

Customer Service is EXCEPTIONAL!! I just downloaded this thing and they helped me iron out the kinks at 7pm on a Sunday evening!! No wonder they average 5star reviews..

March 29, 2020

Eli, it was our pleasure to be able to help you out. Glad we were able to get your full review page set-up in no time and just love the way our widgets look on your site!

Be sure to check out all our other awesome features and customizations to give it your personal touch, including personalizing the HTML email requests.

So great to have you in the Crowd.

Anna

Melanie Martins

Very good app and the support is amazing with live chat! Perfect job! I'm super happy with them. I will continue using it.

March 29, 2020

Hey Melanie, we love feedback like this, it keeps us motivated and reinforces that we should continue doing what we're doing ;-)

So glad that you love the app and we're looking to you collect a ton more reviews!

Welcome to the growing crowd.

Shine Light Life

At Shine Light Life we really appreciate how well this app works at collecting reviews from our customers. It's efficient and easy to implement. Customer service was very helpful in answering our set up questions.

Team Shine Light Life

Hey Shine Light Life,

welcome to the Crowd and thank you for the review. We pride ourselves on how intuitive and easy it is to implement.

Be sure to check out some of our new upcoming features as well, like Company reviews and our Pinterest integration.

Charmel Paris fr

J'ai pu mettre en place tout ce que je souhaitais. Réponse rapide et personnel agréable. Je recommande

March 29, 2020

Merci beaucoup Charmel Paris. Je suis tellement content que vous ayez pu configurer l'application rapidement et que nous ayons pu répondre rapidement à vos questions.

Bienvenue à la foule ;-)

Shibusa

We LOVE this app! We checked out pretty much every single review app on the app store and nothing compares to HelpfulCrowd.

- It has all the features you need without any of the bloat of the other apps.
- Unlike other apps that need a lot of learning, it's extremely easy to use.
- The review requests that are sent to customers and the reviews displayed on the store are beautifully formatted.
- Their pricing is unbeatable! Seriously, why would you pay an arm and a leg to get a review app?
- And, finally, phenomenal customer support! They will accommodate EVERY single request without ever making you feel like they're doing you a favour. Yusuf in particular is a superstar in the way he handles customer queries.

Don't even waste your time with other apps, we've already done that for you, just get this one. And so that you know this is a genuine review, check out the implementation on our store https://www.shibusa.in.

Thank you Shibusa for your review. We can stop blushing :-"> :-"> :-"> :-">

So glad that were able to exceed your expectations.

We're looking forward to working closely with you to help you grow faster.

Welcome to the Crowd.

Team HelpfulCrowd

iLux Vienna

Easily the best in the world of review apps. All the features you would need for an optimal experience. It also helps that they are an independent review collection platform, which helps our customers trust us and our reviews more. Customer support is more than amazing, i admire their patience with my requests. Anna was super helpful

Diamond Painting Hut

I have found this app to be very user friendly with setting up emails and getting reviews from customers. The customer service has been great with any questions I've had and respond very quickly. It's great having an easy review process set up on my store now. Thank you,
Diamond Painting Hut

InstaShapr

One of the best free review app available. With so many features and widgets available which other apps dont have even paid version but they have it for free. There customer service is phenomenal, best customer support ive seen so far specially yusuf, he listened to my continious request about setting up my store to my liking, he went beyond to help me out. Thank you yusuf, and you helpful crowd. You guys are the best
My store instashapr.com looks much more proffesional now.