Product Reviews Review App

Product Reviews Review App

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews App + Site Reviews App + Video + Photo + Q&A

Design Gaff

Think I have just received the best customer service I have ever seen.
Contacted them in order to get all the reviews I received from Ecwid switched to my Shopify store www.designgaff.com
Yusuf was so helpful that he done all for me in minutes. Not only that, he also went one step further. Upon noticing that the stars were not showing on the product and collection page, he asked for permission to fix this. Again, done in minutes.
Exceptional service Yusuf :-)
Thanks

Glowin Skin

Yusuf did a great job today
He solved my problem fast and easily. He asked relevant questions and quickly fixed my problem.
Thank you!

ZAPATOS ACUÁTICOS™

C'est ma toute première fois d'utiliser cette application et je la trouve impeccable paraport à ce que j'utilisais auparavant. De plus, ils ont un support client ultra réactif, merci beaucoup à toi Anna pour ta réactivité assistance à mon égard.

LindaGeez

The app is really easy to use! Adding manual reviews is very easy and linking to Facebook is seamless! Yusuf was really incredible and added the code to my theme to allow my widget to work! Great Support ALL THE TIME from Yusuf!

3littlepigsbaby

Amazing CS from Yusuf. Fast and accurate response.
Highly recommended product review apps From https://3littlepigsbaby.store

Showery.com

Top customer support!!! Yusuf was very helpful as always!! I recommend this app! 10/10 Thank you!!!!

Noggin Oil

Yusuf is absolutely awesome!! I've dealt with him while installing Helpful Crowd on two Shopify stores and he responds immediately, answers all my questions and has everything working within minutes - wonderful! Thank you Yusuf for the great customer service!

Prodigious Hub

I was looking for a review app that would allow me to view reviews very specifically and I did research among 10 other apps. Finally, I chose this one from Helpfulcrowd and I definitely don't regret it. It offers not only a number of setting and display options but also other great marketing features. Support managers Yusuf and Anna promptly answered all my questions and helped me set up everything as I asked. I definitely recommend the app and company.
This is how it looks in my store:

Pasha Living

This app is great, it does exactly what I need it to do, and the support team is excellent. This evening Yusuf helped sort out an issue I had very quickly. Recommend!

JHOHANNAILS

Got a little hiccup because I'm not extremely tech savvy but the customer service, namely Yusuf, is absolutely amazing! Definitely recommend.